PDA

View Full Version : A loving message for this special day.

Thumper
05-11-2014, 08:28 AM
Happy Day you bunch'a Mutha's! :moon

Big Muddy
05-11-2014, 10:25 AM
Same here, Thump.
I sure do miss my Mom.

Thumper
05-11-2014, 04:02 PM
Took my 82 yr. old mother to dinner last night. She's really showing signs of aging .. I can tell her something and 5 mins. later, she has no recollection of the conversation. If she tells ME something ... 5 mins later she's likely to repeat it and have no recollection of us ever talking about it. I guess it could be much worse, but I'm afraid it's a sign of worse to come. :(

Sunshine
05-12-2014, 02:06 AM
Thanks!
Spent the weekend at an agility show.
Came home with 25 ribbons.
Shelties did great, and the pup earned three more titles.
Upon arriving home, found one of my sons making new wooden pathway bridges and also brought dinner.

Hubby had to work this weekend, so I did what I wanted to do.

Two dozen mixed colored roses were delivered to the house and a very nice card, came in the mail, from hubby.
It was a good weekend. Very tired!! :)

yellowk9
05-12-2014, 08:58 AM
Took my 82 yr. old mother to dinner last night. She's really showing signs of aging .. I can tell her something and 5 mins. later, she has no recollection of the conversation. If she tells ME something ... 5 mins later she's likely to repeat it and have no recollection of us ever talking about it. I guess it could be much worse, but I'm afraid it's a sign of worse to come. :(

Something doesn't add up. How are you older than your mother????

LJ3
05-12-2014, 10:44 AM
She had Jimmy when she was 6.

Thumper
05-12-2014, 10:51 AM
Bof'a youse can line up ... I'll even bring a stool for ya'! ;)

FooBang
05-12-2014, 05:52 PM
I took my mom to Paris a week or so back. It was her lifelong dream and I had some extra time on my hands. :D