PDA

View Full Version : Dang! I've been busy as all get-out ....

Thumper
05-13-2014, 09:52 AM
... but this place is deader that Bucky's pecker! Where is everybody? I thought I'd have to spend all morning catching up, but I was done in about 2 minutes. Sheeesh! I can almost hear the snoring from here!

Big Skyz
05-13-2014, 10:21 AM
Shhhhhhush, I'm sleeping.

Bwana
05-13-2014, 10:30 AM
EXTREMELY busy these days on all fronts, not the least of which involves the whole my-oldest-is-graduating-soon-so-we need-to-get-forty elebenteen things done before the party/graduation.

That said, I am going to sneak away tonight to see if I can find a tom turkey willing to come close enough for my daughter to slay with her new .410. :)

Arty
05-13-2014, 11:39 AM
Exactly as my eloquent limerick stated.
D E A D up in here

Captain
05-13-2014, 02:00 PM
Hard to post and bale hay.... Just sayin'

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

LJ3
05-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I just found out that our new house won't be completed till the fall and the owner of our current house has sold it and we have to move to an apartment with 6 people, get yet ANOTHER storage unti for all our shit, then live there until our house is finished. And... oh yeah, I have 3 weeks.

Big Skyz
05-13-2014, 04:52 PM
Len, you forgot to add that it will seriously cut into your spring time fishing therapy. You might just have to go twice as much in the fall to make up for it. Seriously though, I don't envy you as that is kind of a sucky situation. Could be worse if you didn't have any plan.