PDA

View Full Version : Have a great weekend !!!

jb
05-21-2014, 02:53 PM
Tomorrow AM I have a stress test and echo cardiogram to see if the afib is valve related, then we're hauling the camper down state for a 4 day trap shoot.
Weather is finally near what it's suppose to be, high 60's low 70's, no rain or wind in forecast.
First time out with the camper, wife and dogs.
Be sure and fly your flag, lots of good men and women are not around too enjoy this weekend, they all paid a very high price so we can enjoy ourselves.
Stay safe and see you in a few days.

Arty
05-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Good luck with the tests jb!
We are headed to Bath County, VA
6 days 5 nights of camping with the family.

Bwana
05-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Good luck on the test as well as the shoot.

High school graduation for my oldest child this weekend so party Saturday evening and graduation on Sunday interspersed with parties for others all weekend as well as family. Should be a blast.

Captain
05-21-2014, 07:34 PM
Good luck with the test AND the shoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

DeputyDog
05-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Good luck with the test JB. I'm heading to Indy for the 500 again this year. It will be my 33rd Indy 500.

Chicken Dinner
05-22-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm headed out to the upper James River for a little canoeing/kayaking/fishing. I may sip a barley pop or three while I'm at it. My appreciation for everyone, past and present, who has served will never be too far from my mind.

Thumper
05-22-2014, 04:51 PM
Went to the doctor this morning and spent the rest of the day with my mom. Lynn just informed me we're leaving tonight for one of our favorite haunts in Northern Alabama for a long weekend. Dang! I thought we were just going to the beach this weekend but she didn't feel like dealing with the crowds I guess. Youse dufes have a fun and safe weekend.

Captain
05-22-2014, 06:16 PM
I'll be balin' and haul in' round bales like I've been doing all week.
Got everything I need. ;-)

Thumper
05-22-2014, 06:22 PM
Ha ha ha! A beer and a gun! Can you imagine the redneck trashing you'da got at All Outdoors??!! Talk about the flames flyin'! :D

Have a good'un. We're just now getting around to throwing a couple changes of clothes in a bag and headin' out the door. I'll have the laptop with me so I'll be checking in from the hotel to see if there's anyone lurking around this joint.

Captain
05-22-2014, 06:57 PM
The gun is always with me. The beer is just here to hold me till I can get into the brown likker in a couple of hours...

BarryBobPosthole
05-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Hahaha..great pic Captain. If I was there I'd help you shoot some tin cans.

Good luck with the test, Bubba.

And everyone have a safe and fun weekend! The Sailor Jerry is already flowing!

BKB

Arty
05-23-2014, 08:14 AM
I have trouble finding that grape kayak up here.
They got wintergreen most places. But not grape