PDA

View Full Version : Hey Mr. Bwana

Thumper
06-04-2014, 07:34 AM
FYI - Your package left Bismark early this morning and today is the promised delivery date.

Hombre
06-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Trav and I will be meeting up with Bwana tonight hopefully.

BarryBobPosthole
06-04-2014, 11:25 AM
Won't he be shocked when y'all play that Jack Jaw game at the bar.

BKB

Hombre
06-04-2014, 12:08 PM
We wouldn't do that with Mr. Bwana. I talked with him on the phone yesterday. Seems like a heck of a nice guy. He's like you just pleasant and not as surly...:D

Bwana
06-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Will inform the boys & thanks Jim.

As for tonight, am looking forward to meeting those gents and swapping stories. Just need to get through all these meetings & then find out how to get to wherever we are going.

Hombre
06-05-2014, 12:16 PM
Trav and I got to sit down with Bwana and his wife last night. All in all it was a great night, and they are two of the nicest people I've met. In true goodhunting style we talked about hunting about 5% of the time! It was great conversation, we had a few drinks and some good food.

So far from the goodhunting contingent I've had the pleasure of meeting Trav, BBP, Thump, and Bwana. Its taught me a lot about first impressions. At first glance you'd think the cast of The Hills Have Eyes just walked up, but they've all been great people. :D

Bwana
06-05-2014, 04:06 PM
My wife and I enjoyed meeting and conversing with you and Trav as well as your brother. Another plus was the fine eating establishment you suggested. Hell, it was so good they even made the snails edible! :)

As others here have noted before, each and every Goodhunting person I've met to date has been good people and a joy to be around. The streak continues with these gents.

BarryBobPosthole
06-05-2014, 04:18 PM
They are a couple of pretty good eggs, Bwana. Those two do usually find a way to get themselves in predicaments now and then, though.

BKB

Bwana
06-05-2014, 04:35 PM
I could see that happening Posthole but I have to admit that I'm a bit surprised at how you talk them up given how they talked about you last night. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-05-2014, 04:36 PM
I never said they could be trusted.

BKB