PDA

View Full Version : Ha ha! Toilet knowledge ...

Thumper
06-17-2014, 06:39 AM
I knew most of these ... was 90% sure on a couple and tossed a coin on one ... but I got 100%! (I've seen/used most in person!) How well do you know your toilets? :D

http://toys.usvsth3m.com/crapper-mapper/

Big Muddy
06-17-2014, 08:06 AM
I can honestly say, this is one test that I'm truly happy that I failed. ;)

Thumper
06-17-2014, 08:56 AM
The one that was a coin-toss for me was the one I narrowed down to "Space or Smithsonian".

Big Muddy
06-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Ha....I actually got that one right....the one with the water hose hanging off the wall stumped me....I woulda thought the Chinese folks were more hygienic than that. ;)

LJ3
06-17-2014, 03:53 PM
I went 9/10. Got the Smithsonian wrong. Good thing I don't live 15 minutes from the air & space museum, duh :)

Thumper
06-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Yeah, I think that question was a bit of a ringer LJ. The two options I boiled it down to were "Space or Smithsonian" ... as far as I'm concerned it is a toilet that was in space at one time, but I assume is NOW in the Smithsonian. Kind of an unfair question IMHO ... but I did GUESS correctly to make the 100% correct category.

P.S. I went through the Smithsonian's Air & Space Museum when I was up there running around with youse NOVA dufes ... but I'm not so sure that thing was there back then.

Man, what a motley crew that was ... you, Chessie, Bubbles, Carnie and myself. Now tell me THAT doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster. ;)