Sunshine
06-20-2014, 01:47 PM
:)

Niner
06-20-2014, 02:41 PM
http://youtu.be/FibbKyBTJX4

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
06-20-2014, 10:37 PM
A man, returning home a day early from a business trip, got into a taxi at the airport. It was after midnight. While en route to his home, he asked the cabby if he would like to come in the house and be a witness. The man suspected his wife was having an affair and he intended to catch her in the act. "For a $50 tip" the cabby agreed.

Quietly entering the house, the husband and cabby tiptoed into the bedroom. The husband switched on the lights, yanked the covers back and there was his wife in bed with another man.

The husband put a gun to the naked man's head. The wife shouted "Don't do it! This man has been very generous! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He's the one who paid for the Corvette I gave you. He paid for the new 36' SeaRay. He paid for your NFL season tickets. He paid for our cottage at the lake. He paid for our country club membership, and he even pays the monthly dues!"

Shaking his head from side-to-side the husband slowly lowered the gun. He looked over at the cab driver and said "What would you do?"

The cabby said "I'd cover his ass up with that blanket before he catches a cold!"

HideHunter
06-21-2014, 09:40 AM
lol.. good un Rev. ;)

Captain
06-21-2014, 02:25 PM
There was this older gentleman that took a young pretty blonde gal to a baseball game.
She was asking 90 questions a minute about why this and how come that.
One guy got up to bat and shortly he sorta tossed the bat to one side and started walking towards first base. She asked why is he walking and the rest of the guys ran?
He told her it was because he got 4 balls. To which she stood up and yelled 4 balls! Strut you son of a bitch, strut!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
06-21-2014, 04:07 PM
A farmer drove to a neighbor's farmhouse and knocked at the door.
A boy, about 9, opened the door.
"Is your dad or mom home?" said the farmer.
"No, they went to town."
"How about your brother, Howard? Is he here?"
"No, he went with Mom and Dad."
The farmer stood there for a few minutes, shifting from one foot to the other, mumbling to himself, when the young boy say's, "I know where all the tools are, if you want to borrow one, I can give Dad a message."
"Well," said the farmer uncomfortably, "No, I really want to talk to your Dad, about your brother Howard getting my daughter Suzy pregnant".

The boy thought for a moment...then say's, "you'll have to talk to my Dad about that. I know he charges $500 for the bulls and $150 for the pigs, but I have no idea how much he charges for Howard." :huh