PDA

View Full Version : You neocons........

BarryBobPosthole
06-27-2014, 08:17 AM
Here's a nekkid link to an interesting take on how to take youself and shit WAY too seriously.

BKB

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

Big Muddy
06-27-2014, 08:41 AM
I hate soccer, too....too much flopping and guy-hugging. ;)

BTW, I'd hit it !!! ;)

Captain
06-27-2014, 09:21 AM
"If more "Americans" are watching soccer today, it's only because of the demographic switch effected by Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration law. I promise you: No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer. One can only hope that, in addition to learning English, these new Americans will drop their soccer fetish with time."

Good stuff right there! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
06-27-2014, 09:23 AM
But, Cap, the REAL question is, would ya hit it??? ;)

Captain
06-27-2014, 09:24 AM
In a New York minute

Big Muddy
06-27-2014, 09:29 AM
Haha....I'd even let Thump and his cats watch me !!! ;)

LJ3
06-27-2014, 11:55 AM
The sound of that bitch choking is the only sound I'd like to hear coming from her. And not just 'cause of her ignorant stance on soccer.

Buckrub
06-29-2014, 05:00 PM
Even the Devils believe, and tremble.

Very smart people with mostly valid beliefs can often be jerks, and say things they think are smart and right, but which are neither. She is eaten up with ego, which ultimately destroys.

And good people with valid beliefs can sound stupid at times.

I love soccer because I understand it. I hate flopping. There are far too many fouls called. Just let 'em lay and keep playing. Football has silly antics too.

quercus alba
06-29-2014, 05:28 PM
schedule soccer games during football season and see how many Americans are warming up to it. I'd rather watch the Wolfpack vs the Citadel, ugh.

Thumper
06-29-2014, 05:50 PM
I'd rather take my tv out with my Rem. 870!

jb
06-29-2014, 06:33 PM
Soccer rates right up there with golf, tennis, baseball and NASCAR
And as far as Ann goes, she's OK in this house.

Niner
06-29-2014, 08:38 PM
How come you never hear about the neo-libs???

LJ3
06-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Silly Niner, they consider themselves evolved and enlightened. They're not "neo" anything.

BarryBobPosthole
06-30-2014, 12:31 PM
neobrilliant.

and Ann Coulter is still pretty much very wrong headed on this non-issue. I love to tease soccer people, especially since it seems to be a game played by pussies. They'll grimace and hold their leg and cry until they realize there's no foul and then they jump up and run off without even a limp. I wanna see a damned bone showing. Otherwise they oughta be ejected for that shit.

And conservatives are sure willing to look past a lot of half truths and out and out bullshit as long as it supports their cause. this whole pissing and moaning about the 'immigration problem' is one of the biggest lies of all they're telling. Yet.....in 2008 when the law was passed through congress and signed into law by George Bush as to how to deal with child immigrants, none of them had a damned thing to say about it. I'm sure we'll hear the old 'it's Bush's fault' refrain, but I'm not sure what else to say when it was him and the republican congressional regime that passed the damned law. Oh yeah, it was an election year and they needed hispanic votes. I forgot. That don't count.

BKB

Thumper
06-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Welcome home Mr. Shit-disturber. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
06-30-2014, 12:59 PM
I was just feelin' the need to do some fishin', Jim! Its been so long!

BKB

Captain
06-30-2014, 01:48 PM
And if I hadn't been up to my ass in alligators at the farm you would have caught me too! :D

LJ3
06-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Coulter is a piece of shit and if I could kick her out of the world, I would. She's an embarrassment to conservatives, in my opinion... not to mention, herself. She's like any other megalomaniac talking head. As soon as they sense their name isn't being mentioned enough, they latch on to the topic of the day and say something as inflammatory as their limited imagination can conjure up.

Coulter has had some real doozies over the years. For her sake, she better hope (a) she doesn't mean half of what she says and, (2) there's no such thing as karma.

She's just mean for the sake of being mean.

Big Muddy
06-30-2014, 03:45 PM
Okay, Len, we get it, you despise her....BUT, would you hit it??? ;)

LJ3
06-30-2014, 03:49 PM
Only in a specific way in order to shut her the hell up :) ifyouknowhatimeanandimsurethatyoudo

Captain
06-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Only in a specific way in order to shut her the hell up :) ifyouknowhatimeanandimsurethatyoudo

That won't do it LJ, she would either need a smaller mouth or you would need a bigger..... ;)
(Just going off what Kribbs says)

Thumper
06-30-2014, 06:18 PM
Youse guys are dufes ... I already did her! ;)