PDA

View Full Version : What State is Shaped Like a Dingus?

BarryBobPosthole
07-02-2014, 09:20 AM
Y'all batten down the hatches. You too Captain. Looks to be a storm headed up your way this weekend.
BKB

Thumper
07-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Not much effect on the east coast other than a few extra waves and rip-currents. Beautiful here today and we'll be spending the weekend at the beach. I seriously doubt Cappy will experience any effects ... but the N.C. coast/outer banks will probably not be a great destination for the 4th.

Captain
07-02-2014, 11:01 AM
Looks like we will only see a little rain and maybe a low pressure front. Should be a non event here I hope! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BaseballCoach (Rev A)
07-02-2014, 12:25 PM
We are headed out to the OB on Saturday, looks like the storm will pass well before we get there. Hoping there are some lingering waves, the kids love to boogie board the rough stuff.

Captain
07-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Those big waves will bring in some pretty neat shells for them kids to find too!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

DeputyDog
07-02-2014, 02:17 PM
We're heading to Myrtle Beach in a couple of weeks, hope there isn't another one riding this one's tail.

Thumper
07-02-2014, 02:24 PM
WTF??? You just got back from your vacation! ;)

DeputyDog
07-02-2014, 02:47 PM
This was supposed to be our "spring break" trip, but my son had a broken leg then and it didn't seem fair to make him watch us swim and I thought that sand might get pretty uncomfortable inside his cast which ran from his groin to his toes. Plus we know someone who owns a condo there so the stay is free, just transportation and food costs on this trip.

My wife is a teacher so we use up a year's worth of vacation in the summer. I've been at my job so long I get 30 days a year to take.

Thumper
07-02-2014, 03:26 PM
Slacker! :D