PDA

View Full Version : Not Sayin' I Agree or Disagree But This Dude is Saying Some Things worth listening to

LJ3
07-11-2014, 12:34 PM
http://topinfopost.com/2014/06/30/ultra-rich-mans-letter-to-my-fellow-filthy-rich-americans-the-pitchforks-are-coming

Thumper
07-11-2014, 12:47 PM
Dang! I got about a third of the way through it, but after being interrupted by two different phone calls and a text message ... I lost track. Gonna have to settle down late at night to get all the way through it I think.

LJ3
07-11-2014, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure how much I agree with but it was very thought provoking.

BarryBobPosthole
07-11-2014, 01:20 PM
I thought some of the logic behind his points were overly simplistic, but like you said, there's some thought provoking ideas here. Probably the best point that I think he makes is the the traditional arguments, both pro and con, really are pretty much bullshit.

BKB

LJ3
07-11-2014, 01:31 PM
Yeah, that was my take on it as well. Anyone that takes the time to discuss or acknowledge more than their own point of view will get some of my attention these days. Closed minds with dug in heels on either side are like the crazy guy ranting on the city corner to me... I just keep right on walking.... maybe even smile a little.