PDA

View Full Version : Betcha wont see this till you read.

Captain
07-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Be honest.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

quercus alba
07-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Lots of junk in that trunk

Chicken Dinner
07-11-2014, 06:32 PM
I like big butts and I cannot lie All you other brothers can't deny That when a girl walks in with that itty bitty waist
And that round thing in your face you get sprung

quercus alba
07-11-2014, 07:02 PM
I really don't like big butts. Rally I don't

BarryBobPosthole
07-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Heart shaped is my favorite kind of female bedonkadonk. If they have killer ankles though, they can't help but have a premium hiney.

BKB

Thumper
07-11-2014, 07:39 PM
I'm not much into big butts either. That DOES look pretty nice, just not my thing. A nice little tight butt yes ... but that's a bit much and prolly wouldn't look quite as nice once those globes are set free of those tight pants. To each his own.

P-hole, I had to laugh at your statement. I used to hang with a close friend ... a Mexican dude (Mexican heritage anyway) named Don Pacheco who had a thing for ankles. I couldn't tell you how many times we'd be out somewhere and he'd spot some gal who'd stop him in his tracks. Then I'd hear it, "Did you see the ANKLES on that girl???" I have to admit ... the ankles are probably the LAST thing I notice ... but I think it's the FIRST thing he'd look at and they'd drive him up the wall.

HideHunter
07-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Looks really good. Unfortunately, I know a gal who had a butt like that 25 years ago. It's bigger now.

Oh, I never did find the dog. ;)

LJ3
07-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Jimbo, your asian chick preference pretty much rules you out of the booty kingdom for all time.

Thumper
07-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Well, I shouldn't really do this .. but mind you, it's from a "different time" and I've changed my ways through a near death experience ... but like I said above .. "A nice little tight butt yes ...

Lil' Kim and I used to spend a LOT of time together once upon a time ... when we first met, her butt was prolly the first thing that caught my eye (I'd call it "pert") and she was wearin' the tightest little pair of jeans you ever did see. (it looked just as good out of 'em!) ;)

(and no, before you even accuse me of it, she was 27 years old here ... she's in her mid-30's now)

BarryBobPosthole
07-11-2014, 11:42 PM
Does this one have an adam's apple too, Jm?

BKB

Thumper
07-11-2014, 11:47 PM
Definitely not ... 'course the docs sometimes shave 'em these days, so who knows? Everything seemed to work as designed, so who cares? ;)