PDA

View Full Version : Drunk woman rides stolen horse to rob store....

Big Muddy
07-14-2014, 01:54 PM

She oughta be locked up....if for nothing else, drinking Keystone Light beer!!! ;)

FYFFE, AL (WAFF) -
A drunk woman stole items from a store after she rode there on a stolen horse, according to authorities.

According to the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office, 45-year-old Christine Saunders, of Fyffe, was intoxicated when deputies and officers with the Fyffe Police Department arrived at the store in Hammonds Crossroads.

According to Sheriff Jimmy Harris, Saunders had a horse tied up outside of the store that she was believed to be riding. Officers recovered three cans of Keystone Light in a Walmart bag that was tied to the saddle horn.

The horse was returned to the owner who did not want to press charges.

The sheriff's office is working with the store owner on other charges.

Saunders was arrested and charged with public intoxication and illegal possession of a prohibited beverage. She was booked into the DeKalb County Detention Center.

BarryBobPosthole
07-14-2014, 02:04 PM
What is 'illegal possession of a prohibited beverage'? Is it illegal to carry beers on a horse or something? Did they give her a RUI?

BKB

Captain
07-14-2014, 03:15 PM
I've been that drunk....
But NOT on Keystone. I don't think you can drink enough Keystone to get drunk. You would fill up first. Kinda like that crap you drink before you get the old rotor-rooter job!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
07-14-2014, 03:42 PM
I do like the Keith Stone commercials though.

And when I think about this I can't help but think of old Lee Marvin drunk as hell on that horse in Cat Ballou, one of my favorite old movies.

BKB