PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize

Buckrub
07-14-2014, 03:56 PM
I apologize to anyone and everyone here for anything I've said or written that might have offended them or made them mad, in any way. I appreciate this site, and I have several folks here yet to meet and enjoy time with, and I don't need a single enemy. I realize I'm volatile and opinionated and don't filter what I'm thinking before I say it, oftentimes.

I swear, I will try harder.

Thanks.

LJ3
07-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I would like to offer this..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vo9AH4vG2wA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buckrub
07-14-2014, 04:03 PM
Thank you, Len my friend. But there are few songs on Earth that I dislike more than that one.

See? I'm already not doing well, am I?

Big Muddy
07-14-2014, 04:06 PM
Don't know why, but this song just popped in my haid.....

"Jeremiah was a bullfrog. He was a good friend of mine. I never understood a single word he said. But I helped him to drink his wine. " ;)

Buckrub
07-14-2014, 04:07 PM
And he always had some mighty fine wine.

Big Muddy
07-14-2014, 04:08 PM
Thank you, Len my friend. But there are few songs on Earth that I dislike more than that one.

See? I'm already not doing well, am I?

Day'um, Bucky, after your amazing, heart-felt apology, I think I woulda just kept that to myself. ;)

Buckrub
07-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Len got it.

quercus alba
07-14-2014, 06:21 PM
As I've gotten older, I have come to realize that I can't change the world. I no longer even try. I don't feel the need to expound my opinion on every subject. I don't allow what people say on here bother me a whit and I won't be drawn into a hot disagreement. I'm convinced that I'm almost always right and those that disagree are wrong, so why get worked into a lather? I just think, What a dumb*** and go on about my bidness. Eliminates a lot of stress that way, of course, I not going to win any popularity contest but I don't care. Bunch of dumb***es.

works for me 8^)

Buckrub
07-14-2014, 06:29 PM
Good advice, Vince. I've done that more and more the last two months. Sometimes I think "This bozo NEEDS my expert opinion on this subject cause he's SO wrong"....but it passes. As you say.........as you say. I need to be more like you.

Thumper
07-14-2014, 06:58 PM
All I know is ... I may not always be right ... but I'm NEVER wrong! ;)

jb
07-14-2014, 08:35 PM
I'm with "white oak" all the way, most times a no response is the best response.