PDA

View Full Version : Back

Chicken Dinner
07-27-2014, 06:39 PM
Got back in town a couple if days ago from my backpacking trip with the Scouts. Amazing scenery in that part of Arizona and Utah. For some reason, this rock formation from Kodachrome State Park really held the Scout's interest.

Sorry CD ... I just gots ta' straighten this thing out. Thump

Captain
07-27-2014, 07:03 PM
Girl Scouts or Boy Scouts???? :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
07-27-2014, 07:14 PM
Hahaha....CD, in 1988, I killed an elk outside Gunnison, Colo. right under a rock formation that was shaped almost exactly like that one....my buddies helped me drag it out from under that rock, and promptly nicknamed me the "pecker rock elk killer." ;)

Thumper
07-27-2014, 10:08 PM
We had a rock formation that was very similar in California that a group of us came across during a ride in the desert on dirt bikes. It became one of our favorite spots to meet up and camp/ride on the weekends. We called it "The Cock Rock". Couldn't tell you how many times a group of us would put the word out during the week ... "Hey, we're all meeting up at the Cock Rock this weekend ... come on out!" ;)

Captain
07-28-2014, 06:27 AM
"Hey, we're all meeting up at the Cock Rock this weekend ... come on out!" ;)

Anytime a group of guys start talking about a "Cock Rock" and coming (on) OUT, I'm going the other way.... Just sayin' ;)

Thumper
07-28-2014, 08:05 AM
How did I know that was coming? As soon as I hit the "post" button last night ... I KNEW it was a mistake around this crowd. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
07-28-2014, 08:23 AM
This spot on Dogtooth is marked on my GPS as 'Pussy Hollow'.
BKB

Thumper
07-28-2014, 09:02 AM
Ha! There are a couple of "famous" rocks in Southern Thailand (Koh Samui) that are quite the attraction. Their Thai names are Hin Ta and Hin Yai (Grandfather Rock and Grandmother Rock). Koh Samui is an island and these are right on the beach. On "Grandmother Rock" ... the waves crash up against it and usually leave the foam as seen in the lower part of the pic. :D

Arty
07-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Back to the subject. Ya bunch of pervs.

CD - that looks like it was a great trip!

Thumper
07-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Back to the subject. Ya bunch of pervs.

CD - that looks like it was a great trip!

Huh? We ARE on subject. He started it! ;)

Captain
07-28-2014, 12:07 PM
Back to the subject. Ya bunch of pervs. CD - that looks like it was a great trip!

Where do you expect a pecker rock thread to GO! ...