PDA

View Full Version : This kinda weird!

Thumper
08-13-2014, 03:46 PM
I got this in an eMail, so who knows? The video fits the description though. Take it for what it's worth.

I / we go to a concert to be entertained by the persons on stage, not to hear about political / religious views of one person in charge of the show. This orchestra was right-on leaving their seats for what the conductor was doing. The fact that he was not rushed off the stage or something else amazes me. Well done to the Dutch Orchestra!

Dutch Orchestral Concert Staged Friday, 09 May, 2014!

Queen Beatrix of Holland attends an Orchestral Concert. The Conductor, who just happens to be Muslim, proceeds to give the Queen a lecture on the "beauty" of Islam.

Then the members of the Orchestra stage a walkout!

Great to see people with the courage of their convictions!

(Note the subtitles at the bottom. Evidently he had earlier requested a personal meeting with the Queen and was denied)

<iframe width="800" height="496" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qkTcReX_1SA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LJ3
08-13-2014, 03:58 PM
Looks like the orchestra was worried far less about their convictions than they were of getting blown to smithereens :)

Thumper
08-13-2014, 04:22 PM
But he SAID he has no bomb and is not a madman! You don't think they believed him? ;)

LJ3
08-13-2014, 04:43 PM
As soon as I heard the world Allah, I would be OUT :) Fuck political correctness. I wonder if Denmark is one of a growing list of countries that let Islam get more of a cultural and political foothold than the indigenous population would have liked (in hindsight)

LW
08-13-2014, 05:41 PM
Good for them. Too bad somebody didnt beat him like a bass drum.