PDA

View Full Version : I am still laughing over this one

Buckrub
08-20-2014, 11:43 AM
This is so blatant.........and I am truly laughing.

North Korean humorists have called John Kerry a wolf, and Obama a monkey.

Which one got top billing? Kerry of course!!! Obama is barely mentioned.

http://news.msn.com/world/north-korea-insults-john-kerry-over-his-looks

Thumper
08-20-2014, 02:03 PM
Ha ha! Reminds me of a Thump story. Years ago, my SEAL buddy and I were talking on the phone about an upcoming trip to Thailand. One of his regular customers came in his shop and overheard some of the conversation, then asked about it afterwards. Long story short, he asked if he could tag along on one of our trips. My buddy brought him along on our next trip and they flew out of L.A. together. I met up with them in Korea and the first thing my buddy did was to roll his eyes ... basically informing me that bringing this dude along was a mistake. Oh well, I figured we'd just make the most of it.

What a PITA this guy was. He'd eat NOTHING but hamburgers. Can you imagine being in the land of the best food in the world and looking for someplace to get a frigging HAMBURGER for every meal? Sheeesh. He looked down his nose at the natives and basically, didn't have anything good to say about ANYTHING regarding Thailand! After about 4-5 days, we were ready to stuff him in a cab and send him to the airport for an early flight home.

Well, eventually he noticed the wimmins were pretty hot and informed us they ALL seemed to really like him. Huh? We sure hadn't noticed ANY attraction to him ... by ANYBODY. He then told me all the wimmins call him "darling". Ok, then I understood. In Thai, the words "dak ling" are pronounced where the "k" really isn't heard ... it sounds more like a southern girl saying, "darling" ... kind'a like "dahling". I never did inform him that in Thai ... "dak ling" (dahling) means "monkey's ass" or "monkey-butt". My bud and I would just look at each other and smile every time we heard someone call him that after that point. We couldn't have agreed more. :D