PDA

View Full Version : Later Goobers ...

Thumper
08-21-2014, 08:57 PM
... my buddy is gonna be here around 6:45 am and we're gonna hit four estate sales tomorrow. I need to get rested up and get ready for some wheelin' and dealin'.

I'll check in with youse dufes tomorrow afternoon sometime. Kinda missin' ol' Terry right now ... thanks for nuttin' Buttrub. :(

Buckrub
08-21-2014, 09:05 PM
Sorry man.

HideHunter
08-21-2014, 09:28 PM
Well Thump - this will help. Another "retired" couple is picking us up at 6:00 a.m. and we are headed north in search of the Great Northern Pike. Wouldn't TeeDub be proud? See you in a week - play nice.

Thumper
08-22-2014, 05:47 AM
Ol' dubber liked those slimy snakes! Catch a big'un in his honor! Have fun Hidey-Ho!

Gettin' ready to start the day myownfineself.

LJ3
08-22-2014, 06:36 AM
If you ladies are done chatting at the laundry line... the rest of us have to shit, shower and shave and get to work!

Niner
08-22-2014, 07:11 AM
I went to a couple yesterday. I think they would have been better off just loading up their crap and taking it on to the dump.

I tried to find the ubiquitous needle in the haystack.....but all I saw was a sea of junk. If I'd had Thump's eyes, I'd have prolly found something on the 10 cent table that would have netted me $599.00 on fLeabay.

I DID go to a few a couple of weeks ago that netted some pretty good catches....like a brand new "in the box" Craftsman router for $17.00!!

Buckrub
08-22-2014, 08:43 AM
If you ladies are done chatting at the laundry line... the rest of us have to shit, shower and shave and get to work!

No we don't.

Thumper
08-22-2014, 11:42 AM
Yep Niner ... ya' gots ta' play the odds. I went to two sales today and both were very nice houses with all NEW (and expensive) stuff in 'em. I just brought home a couple items. One is an California Pottery dish that I can get $35-$40 bucks for and they had it marked at $2.00. But a couple items like that still makes the morning worth while. I generally like the older, "junky" houses where some old couple has lived the past 50 years and never threw anything away. I love digging into a pile of "junk" and pulling out a treasure or two. I think Mike & Frank call that "rusty gold"! ;)