PDA

View Full Version : It's Been A Long Time...

Big Skyz
08-22-2014, 04:40 PM
It's been a long time since I posted any student artwork. Today I spent a little time updating the Art Gallery on our school's webpage. If you'd like to see how my student's out here on this side of the state are holding up take a peek.
Enjoy
http://www.beltschool.com/Page/138

After you are done looking there if you want to see some more student artwork plus a little of my own, click on the "Overview" link on the left side of the page.

LJ3
08-22-2014, 04:45 PM
I like Kaylee Bests the best. That drew my eye right in and kept on looking. Great stuff there. Who teaches these kids, anyway? :)

Big Skyz
08-22-2014, 04:48 PM
Just some old guy they talked into leaving the creek and his fishing long enough to show the kids a thing or two. ;)

Big Muddy
08-22-2014, 06:30 PM
The four Aces caught my eye....simple, yet really neat....just wondering, why each suit was left off each card???

Captain
08-22-2014, 07:09 PM
Cool stuff. I like the snake! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
08-22-2014, 07:41 PM
Odd how everyone likes something different when there are so few to choose from. I like the "Tiger Jack-O-Lantern". It was a toss-up between that and the "Owl Made of Pencils" ... but I think you showed that to us last year, so I went for something new and different.

Nice work Teach!