PDA

View Full Version : Cops

Buckrub
08-22-2014, 05:39 PM
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk131/Buck7088/Funny/Cops_zpsf64f86b0.jpg (http://s279.photobucket.com/user/Buck7088/media/Funny/Cops_zpsf64f86b0.jpg.html)

LW
08-22-2014, 06:22 PM
The irony is deafening.

BarryBobPosthole
08-22-2014, 06:44 PM
So that's the face of the enemy of our way of life. I was wondering what liberal group we should blame for Ferguson. Thanks for pointing out who we should hate next.

BKB

Buckrub
08-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Oh bite me. I didn't say " enemy". I didn't say "hate".

You did, though.

Geez.

As for Ferguson, some cop did or didn't do something terrible. Half the town goes nuts and into a race-fervor pitched insanity, as if any of that would have any impact on fixing anything. All it does is make it worse.

And the above irony is valid. That's the mindset of a large percentage of current America. They're the enemy of common sense, and I hate that they have none. But I don't hate anyone, and no one is my enemy.

So easy to slap hyperbole on discussions.

Captain
08-23-2014, 10:37 AM
So that's the face of the enemy of our way of life. I was wondering what liberal group we should blame for Ferguson. Thanks for pointing out who we should hate next. BKB

Next???? What you mean next...
I been hating that group for 30 years. If we gonna talk next we need a new, new group.. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
08-23-2014, 10:40 AM
BTW, I did not BLAME any issues at Ferguson on this 'group'. But those issues brought to light something that bothers me, and apparently others.

I get accused of not having good reading comprehension. I'm sure that's true. But when I'm quoted, a lot of words and phrases seem to get added that I didn't say or imply.

Captain
08-23-2014, 10:43 AM
Personally I didn't get the connection between the picture and Ferguson? I saw a Lib that out one side if her mouth said we need gun control and only cops needed guns and out the other side of her mouth was calling cops murderers.
I also saw a gal I thought would toast one.... ;)

Niner
08-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Funny thing.....almost all of the folks that were arrested were NOT from that area.....in fact, not even from MO.

I guess they are professional shit disturbers.

Captain
08-23-2014, 10:48 AM
I guess they are professional shit disturbers.

Hey don't sully my profession like that... :D

Buckrub
08-23-2014, 11:00 AM
YEAH!! Cappy does NOT get paid for his SD'in'.

Buckrub
08-23-2014, 11:02 AM
Next???? What you mean next...
I been hating that group for 30 years. If we gonna talk next we need a new, new group.. :D

Oh, Cappy, I'll readily admit that Ferguson is what generated this picture, I'm sure. The connection is not direct, and I didn't say this is the 'group' to "Blame" for Ferguson........it's just that their actions there, make me (and others) think of this irony that exists all over.

Thumper
08-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Heck, I thought she was just sayin' she wanted the cops to murder all non-whites! Ain't that "literally" what she's sayin'? ;)

Captain
08-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Heck, I thought she was just sayin' she wanted the cops to murder all non-whites! Ain't that "literally" what she's sayin'? ;)

Well come to think of it that IS what she is saying. You get your Senior Advanced Noticer Badge.

BarryBobPosthole
08-23-2014, 01:05 PM
White chicks shouldn't attempt dreads is the message I got.

BKB

Buckrub
08-23-2014, 01:15 PM
Dreads? I'll be. I guess so.

I couldn't get past her smug smirk. "W" had that. I never did like those smirks. Frowns are more direct.

Captain
08-23-2014, 01:36 PM
White chicks shouldn't attempt dreads is the message I got. BKB
I didn't get that message but now that you mention it I totally agree with it. :D

Sunshine
08-23-2014, 02:43 PM
I thought she looked dirty and didn't care how horrible her hair was.
No self respect.

BarryBobPosthole
08-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Careful. We've been told to avoid hyperbole.

BKB

DeputyDog
08-23-2014, 02:58 PM
I saw the dreds right away and my first thought was that she would smell like a mixture of patchouli oil, weed, and body odor, and probably have hairy armpits.

Buckrub
08-23-2014, 03:13 PM
Careful. We've been told to avoid hyperbole.

BKB

Most redheads do NOT do what they're told, I've discovered.

But DD is right on. I'm no Republican! But I'm about as Anti-Democrat as a man can be.