PDA

View Full Version : I side with the Plaintiffs

Buckrub
08-25-2014, 03:07 PM
http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/news-groups-sue-over-oklahoma-execution-procedures

Thumper
08-25-2014, 03:16 PM
I don't do blind links. ;)

Buckrub
08-25-2014, 03:29 PM
Fine. Up to you.

BarryBobPosthole
08-25-2014, 03:59 PM
That was inevitable. That execution was like a monkey fucking a football. Instead of dealing with the issue, the state basically did nothing, and instead just commented on what a bad guy the prisoner was. We seem to not have any problem at all killing folks when they aren't yet in our custody. What's so damned hard about cleanly killing somebody that is about as helpless as a newborn? The height of incompetence.

BKB

Buckrub
08-25-2014, 04:05 PM
That was inevitable. That execution was like a monkey fucking a football. Instead of dealing with the issue, the state basically did nothing, and instead just commented on what a bad guy the prisoner was. We seem to not have any problem at all killing folks when they aren't yet in our custody. What's so damned hard about cleanly killing somebody that is about as helpless as a newborn? The height of incompetence.

BKB

Well, while I agree with you..............why can't killers kill folks more cleanly????

BarryBobPosthole
08-25-2014, 04:18 PM
When the state kills somebody its supposed to do it as humanely as possible since normal people consider the simple loss of life as the maximum punishment that can happen to someone. Otherwise it's murder. Being a resident of this state, I don't want to be a part of a murder. All that other stuff about how badly he treated his victims is bullshit. No matter what he done or how he did it, the penalty is the same, a humane taking of their life. If you think that torturing someone is a humane punishment then I think there's plenty of places in this world where they agree. It ain't that way here. Period.

BKB

LJ3
08-25-2014, 04:19 PM
Why the heel is publich viewing even considered important?

Kill the fucker any way you like. Lethal injection is fine. Anything that allows them to be scared shitless for an hour or so before, even better. Show his body to anyone that wants to make sure he's dead.

WTF is wrong with us? Who gives a shit the execution was botched? Who gives a shit it took him longer to die. Fuck him. Don't commit a capital crime and you won't have those problems.

Jitbag motherfucker.

Apparently I should stop posting today. I'm a little salty :)

Buckrub
08-25-2014, 04:24 PM
I suspect everyone will agree with one or the other of the last two posts.

LJ3
08-25-2014, 04:28 PM
I agree with posthole and myself at the same time.

Humane is fine.

I just don't give a flying flip if it's botched or messed up in any way. Neither should any of us in my opinion but ya'll feel what you wanna feel.

Maybe the other 49 states should outsource all the people that need killing to Tejas. Lord knows they're good at it!

The other 48 states know Oklahoma's just a backward Texas anyhow :)

Thumper
08-25-2014, 05:12 PM
P-holes softer, Democrat side is showing this afternoon. Make the punishment fit the crime ... if some scumbag decides to torture and rape little 9-year old girls ... let his fellow prisoners handle the rape part and the executioner can have the left-overs and not be nice about it. Heck, I'm feelin' religious today ... whatever happened to "an eye for an eye"? I kinda like that idea. ;)

johnboy
08-25-2014, 10:13 PM
OK, so a vet can put down a dog or a horse with no problem what so ever. So why is it so hard to humanely execute a criminal? Use the same drugs for Pete's sake and he'll go out like a friggen lightbulb.

Captain
08-26-2014, 06:12 AM
I agree with everything said by everyone in this post. I lean a little more to Len and Thumpers way of thinking having been a person that saw for many years what murder scenes were.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Trav
08-26-2014, 08:11 AM
OK, so a vet can put down a dog or a horse with no problem what so ever. So why is it so hard to humanely execute a criminal? Use the same drugs for Pete's sake and he'll go out like a friggen lightbulb. The difference is dog and horses deserve to go out humanely, murders and rapist not so much.

In all seriousness they should go out humanely and i think most times they do so if the occasional execution gets botched it's not that big a deal to me. There are loads more people who deserve compassion and concern than these folks.

quercus alba
08-26-2014, 12:21 PM
Bring back the guillotine, it's the most humane execution device there is

johnboy
08-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Hanging. Give a them a fair trial then hang them.