PDA

View Full Version : He made me nervous

Buckrub
08-27-2014, 01:46 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/08/27/sons-guns-star-arrested-for-allegedly-repeatedly-raping-minor/

I watched the show.....but he made me squirm somehow. Something 'off', I never could put my finger on it.

Turns out he's a Class A jerk.

If true, I hope the state executes him, slow or fast, I couldn't care less.

LJ3
08-27-2014, 02:10 PM
Slowly... genitals first.

Thumper
08-27-2014, 03:18 PM
I tried watching the show 4-5 times when it first came on, but never could really get into it. It's been so long ago I don't remember which one this dude was. What a sick bastard. I hope he gets what's coming to him ... IF the allegations are true.

BarryBobPosthole
08-27-2014, 03:39 PM
I keep getting that one confused with the show that has the Dad pimping his wife and daughter all the time. The daughter is hot, but it strikes me as weird that a Dad would be putting his daughter out there that way. Or maybe its the Mom. they all strike me as a bunch of Cailfornians with a gun shop. I think they got arrested for something too didn't they?

BKB

Niner
08-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Something happened a while back that the ATF revoked his FLL license, and the shop was running on the FLL license of the tattooed guy that got pissed off and quit and opened his own shop. They were in a bit of a pickle.....not sure what happened then, but I think one of the other employees got an FFL license and they kept on going.

I also just never could get into the show. They injected just too much doggone drama into it. Sort of like an Orange County Choppers, but instead of constantly being behind on a motorcycle build...they were constantly behind on a gun build. Just build the darned guns and leave the drama at the door.

IF he is indeed guilty of these charges he need to be fed to the alligators. He always did strike me as a weird unit anyhoo.

Niner
08-27-2014, 05:01 PM
BKB are you talking about that show that is based out of Colorado that has the guy that charges WAY the Hell too much for his gunwork and has the hottie wife and daughter that wear next-to-nothing on the show?

I think those shows are both cut from the same cloth.