PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna step out here.....

Big Muddy
09-07-2014, 10:09 AM
I'm gonna step out here, and say TAM is gonna win the SEC, this year....I've seen nothing outta Bama, LSU, or Auburn to make me think, otherwise.

Btw, if I was a Vandy student, I'd change schools ;)....that is the most gosh-awful football team, I've ever seen....10 late-in-the-game-gimme points in two games....they scored a field goal, yesterday late in the game, and you'd a thought they had won the Super Bowl....really, it was embarrassing to even watch.

Tightline
09-07-2014, 06:28 PM
Yep, you've stepped out there. Mighty early for such predictions. I hope U G A has somethin to say about that

Big Muddy
09-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Tight, your Dogs and the Aggies are neck-in-neck in the rankings, and I personally hope ya'll pull it out because of your tenure in the SEC....but, I think TAM wants to and are gonna prove their worth, after joining the SEC....and, their new QB makes Manziel look high schoolish.

Save this post, and if I'm wrong, I'll get Phole send you those ribeye steaks that he owes me. ;)

Tightline
09-08-2014, 06:21 AM
Right now i'm still basking in the warm glow from a 53 yd fg sending mole face and the rest of the Aints back to N O in in Defeat.

Big Muddy
09-08-2014, 09:03 AM
Shame on you, Tight....it WAS a good game, however. ;)

Buckrub
09-08-2014, 03:14 PM
10 game losing streak snapped. Beat penny state......dime state....sumpin like that.

Buckrub
09-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Big 12/11/10 team next. But one coached by an Arkie.

BarryBobPosthole
09-08-2014, 05:02 PM
My pick would be Georgia, aTm, and Mizzou to finish 1,2,3. Y'all keep forgetting about Mizzou. They're better than advertised and they have a pretty soft schedule this year by SEC standards. The big game is Georgia at Mizzou and might decide the SEC championship. that my official SEC prognostication. (I wouldn't bet on any of these coming true)

BKB