PDA

View Full Version : Postholer

quercus alba
09-11-2014, 12:02 PM
You're a Big 12 guy, what's you're view on the Hogs and the Red Raiders in Lubbock this weekend? Also, the Oklahoma/Tennersee game has the potential to be either a blowout or a nailbiter.

BarryBobPosthole
09-11-2014, 12:13 PM
I don't know much about Arkansas this year. I do know Texas Tech is the real deal. They still aren't much punk of defense but they are a pretty strong offensive team. From what little I do know about both teams is it looks to me like they're pretty evenly matched. If Arkansas can cover the spread offense they should be okay. And Tech spreads it more than just about anybody.

I think the Tennessee game will be a blowout. The Sooners are the real deal this year and I think they have the team that can win it all. But that's why we play the games right? Tennessee might march in there and win an upset. I think the chances are small that will happen but it could. One thing I noticed last week is we are really shallow in depth in the defensive secondary. One player went out last week (Zach Sanchez/DB) and Tulsa marched right down the field and scored. Sanchez is fine and back in the lineup this week but it does look like a few key injuries and this team is prone to give it up. That worries me.

BKB

quercus alba
09-11-2014, 12:20 PM
Arkansas has one of the worse defenses against the pass and TTech is in the bottom 10 percentile against the run. I predict the final to be 110 to 108 somebody

BarryBobPosthole
09-11-2014, 12:21 PM
That's probably pretty close, for a halftime score.

BKB