PDA

View Full Version : Play by Play Deer Hunting....

Captain
09-20-2014, 08:02 PM
Pulled the SD card out of my camera at the stand where I shot the heavy, wide rack 8 point with the crossbow Monday. Sorta neat what I found. If y'all remember I told you there was a very nice 10 point with the buck I shot but it was just a basket rack and needs at least another year. This picture shows the Basket 10 (and he is almost perfect side to side) and the Wide 8 pointer I shot. There is also one of two does that were there in this picture.

In this picture a couple of minutes later the Basket 10 is looking right at the camera while the 8 and one doe are in the background.

This picture is just at the shot. The buck I shot is the one behind the feeder and the 10 is the one in front of the feeder. If you look close at the left feeder leg where it meets the ground you will see my arrow sticking in the ground covered with blood! just the way i like 'em. Frozen in this picture is the wides 8's last run....

A couple of minutes later I'm walking by to check my arrow for blood and pick up the blood trail.

This is after I found him in the bottom of a DEEP ravine and was talking on the phone lining up some help to get him out. You can still see the arrow in the ground in this picture....

And y'all know the rest of the story.... You would think no deer would come around for awhile after all that going ons... But the next morning the two little velvet peckerheads were right on schedule...

Captain
09-20-2014, 08:07 PM
This is a day or two later at the same stand. Now THIS is what I'm wanting to let the air out of...

FooBang
09-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Sooeyt!

Captain
09-20-2014, 09:08 PM
That's weird Sunny.
I posted that from my home computer and I viewed it on both Safari and Firefox. I also just checked and they are all showing up on my iPhone.
Anyone else having problems viewing them?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Chicken Dinner
09-20-2014, 09:18 PM
I saw one pic earlier, but it didn't look like what you described. But it's gone now.

Thumper
09-20-2014, 09:25 PM
Out of the first 6 pics, I can see only the last two. I see the pic of the hogs on your second post. I see no pics on Sunny's post. I'm on my home PC . I get no pics at all on my iPhone. WTF?

Chicken Dinner
09-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Same as Jim and I'm in an iPhone.

Niner
09-20-2014, 09:39 PM
On my iPad, on the first post....I can see a pic of a Bigfoot, and a pic of some peckerhead deers.
On the other posts, the pics come out OK (except for Sunny's post).

Captain
09-21-2014, 04:47 AM
I went back and reloaded each of them. Are they visible to everyone now?
How about the hog picture in the reply?
Seemed like from what you were posting that sometimes you could see some of them and later they were gone?
Really weird stuff.
Maybe the picture posting Gods are punishing me from busting on Posthole so much about NOT posting pictures????
I don't have a clue what happened? I could see them on my home computer and iPhone
If y'all can't see them now I guess it just was not meant to share.
I'm out for the day.
Going Striper Fishing for probably the last run of the year.
They are probably all gone but gonna give them one last try. They had slowed way down last week, we only boated 54 between the 3 of us, so we will see what its like today.
Y'all play nice.

Thumper
09-21-2014, 05:29 AM
I see all of YOUR pics now ... none of Sunny's though. 'Course she prolly has tinfoil wrapped around her 'puter, so they ain't gonna post anyway! ;)

I couldn't see the arrow 'til I blew it up and it became obvious ... cool pics!

Arty
09-21-2014, 07:43 AM
I can see'em just fine.
Friday everything I looked at on this site was screwed up. I thought it was an ios8 problem

Seems to be fine now

Captain
09-21-2014, 08:32 AM
I can see'em just fine. Friday everything I looked at on this site was screwed up. I thought it was an ios8 problem Seems to be fine now

It might have been a brown likker problem on your end ;)

Arty
09-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Friday night.... Possibly. Well, likely.
But Friday during the day was same problem Started right after I upgraded to ios8

Buckrub
09-21-2014, 10:14 AM
No problems with KitKat.

Captain
09-22-2014, 07:26 AM
No problems with KitKat.

You mean no problem with Mickey Mouse

Buckrub
09-22-2014, 08:57 AM
Ah...... I see the rules now! :blob10

Captain
09-22-2014, 09:55 AM
Rules, We don't need no stinking rules!!! :)