PDA

View Full Version : WOW, Ed!!

Buckrub
09-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Not the ending you wanted, I'm sure, but the FINAL end was great. To go into Death Valley and beat those bums, that convincingly, was awesome!

Unfortunately, it now appears there are NO SEC West teams we have a shot at beating. Ugh.

Congrats!

P.S.
Posthole, the uni's sucked.

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2014, 10:58 PM
Congrats Eddie! Woo hoo! Good to see the Mad Hatter get mad.

And I'm a traditionalist when it comes to unis but apparently these alternate unis really boost recuiting. Go figure.

Both teams are bringing the wood in this game. That number 11 is pretty frickin good.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-20-2014, 11:09 PM
I'm rooting for anybody who beats LSU or Bama.

Chicken Dinner
09-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Good quality win for OU tonight as well. That true freshman RB sure looks like a keeper. Now, we just need Clemson to send FSU packing .

BarryBobPosthole
09-20-2014, 11:37 PM
West Va gave e Sooners all they could handle. I thought their D was fagged out in the second half while the Sooners came out stronger. WVU is about one really good player from being a damn good team. Too bad I hate their coach.

BKB

quercus alba
09-21-2014, 12:30 AM
I don't know how long it will last but right now Arkansas looks totally different from last years team

Buckrub
09-21-2014, 10:11 AM
Well, we are sadly going to play the two best teams in the SEC first, Auburn and aTm. After that, we'll see. But if the SEC defenses don't close on our blocking schemes faster than what I've seen in the 3 wins, I'll be surprised. And once we break LOS, they'll have secondaries to close faster too. IF we can pass like Alabama (wasn't that amazing?) we might be 50/50, a big improvement. But I'm predicting 5-7......which is better than the 3-9 (still VERY possible) that I predicted beginning of season. We have to learn to tackle too. But that won't happen.

Big Muddy
09-22-2014, 09:48 PM
Yep, Mullen was trying to be gracious, and not run up the score on LSU on State's last possession....he shoulda kicked the day'um field goal, and buried the azzholes, instead of just sitting on the ball....then, he put in the 2nd and 3rd string seniors, so they would get a chance to be a part of the victory.

Miles took advantage of Mullen's generosity, and it almost bit State in the butt.

Big Muddy
09-23-2014, 08:56 AM
Early Vegas odds are showing the Hogs are only a 9 1/2 point under-dog to TAM....if I was a betting man, I'd take the Hogs and points.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2014, 09:00 AM
Prolly gonna come down to who has the home field advantage.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2014, 09:10 AM
Prolly gonna come down to who has the home field advantage.

BKB

Neither. Being played in JerryWorld.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2014, 09:13 AM
Then it'll probably come down to who does hurt themselves trying to see themselves on the Jumbotron.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2014, 09:17 AM
No. It'll come down to the fact that aTm finally has a defense, and also have a better QB than they had last year.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2014, 09:28 AM
Well, other than the South Carolina game, I really haven't seen them much. Lamar, Rice, and SMU are hardly any games that'll tell you much about them or how their defense will play. Poor defense has kind of been a trait of Sumlin coached teams and I don't really see much at aTm that leads me to believe he's changed his spots. Kind of like saying a Mike Leach coached team has a defense.

anyway, that's why they play the games! I'll be rooting for the Piggies!

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2014, 09:45 AM
As will I.

Razorback born, and Razorback bred, and I'll be Razorback Red till I'm good and Dead.

BarryBobPosthole
09-23-2014, 09:51 AM
I believe if they'll stick with this coach, and he doesn't go off riding motorcycles or something stupid, that they'll get back to national prominence. I still think (and always will) that it was a mistake to go to the SEC when they did. They have about as much business there as Mizzou does, and the reality of that will finally kick in. Its all about the benjamins though and that's about all that deal did for them. I know you'll argue with that, but all you really have to do is look a their record and their recruiting history since the move. Both have been in the toilet since they moved to the mighty SEC.

BKB

Buckrub
09-23-2014, 09:57 AM
No, we're overmatched and always will be. No banners will fly here, unless it's in basketball. The reason is that the SEC is indeed mighty. Last ten years, they just own college football, period. And the SEC West especially.

This coach?? He looks and acts just like Curly Neal. And he's married to a TEN..........if not a TWELVE. He ain't going on no motor-sickle no kinda where.