PDA

View Full Version : I believe EVERYBODY hates LSU.....

Big Muddy
09-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Weatherwhore lied, again....95 degrees for the last 3 days....catfishing river trip ranked just above the "SUX" level, on the fishing meter....we DID have a good time, and good food, however. ;)

Got home to find this on my computer screen....pretty sure this is the truth, even though I DID receive it in the email !!!

No sheeit, I got congrats-on-the-win from football friends and family across the countryside, that I haven't seen or heard from, in years.

Seems like everybody dislikes LSU....even folks that don't play in the SEC despise them....even canukians don't like 'em, and they're kinfolks....that's where most of the coonazzes came from. ;)

It's almost like MS State killed Satan, himself !!! ;)

Buckrub
09-22-2014, 10:41 PM
AMEN, my bro....they ARE the Devil. And I thank you.

But now we got nobody we can beat!! :)

FOUR of the six teams in SEC West in TOP TEN of the whole stinking country. And one of the two that ain't is YOU! How's a team supposed to compete in that year in and year out???

Big Muddy
09-22-2014, 11:46 PM
I don't ever remember the talent level of the teams in the SEC West, being so evenly divided....usually, it's Bama, Auburn, and LSU with all the talent and strength.
And, yes, I count the Hogs, as being both talented and worthy competitors....they are playing good solid football, and I think you are under-estimating them.
I really can see the Hogs upsetting somebody....just hope it's not my Dawgs ;)....AP poll moved us up to #14, and dropped LSU down to #17. ;)

Buckrub
09-23-2014, 09:15 AM
I guess I've had my hopes dashed way too much in last 14 years. Arkansas football has been a total train wreck, full of drama, for so long I'm sick of it all. I just want to have a team worthy of the rabid and total fan base.

Ed, I'll be honest here. I see us competing better in every game this year. But I can't see a single SEC win (again). I just simply don't know who we could beat. We have NO secondary, very light defensive line, only one LB'er, maybe ONE CB, and he's suspect. Offensive line is touted to be great, and they ran roughshod over TTech, but NIU held 'em pretty much all night. Our running game isn't going to fly in the SEC....we'll bust through the line a lot of times, yes.....but the SEC secondaries will close fast and shut 'em down. And we have a great kid but not much talent at QB. He is touted to be 'vastly improved' and I hope he is. RB is our one strength.

My heart wants all the above to be false and invalid.

My pocketbook says it's true.

We'll find out which is right come Saturday at 2:30.