PDA

View Full Version : Later buttheads ....

Thumper
09-24-2014, 06:01 AM
Headed out for a few days to plant 900 lbs. of seed .... no wait! Wrong dufe! No, we're headed out just to get away for a few days. Gonna stay in Hotlanta tonight, then to Nashville, then gonna head over to the lost luggage joint in Alabama for a couple days to see if I can find any neat stuff to resell on The Bay for a bazillion % profit. Should be back Sunday night to start back with the daily grind. I'll be checkin' up on youse dufes, so don't think you have full rein to act like a bunch'a dang Animal House wannabe's while I'm away! :D

Captain
09-24-2014, 06:39 AM
And you think that silly-ass warning is gonna keep us in line?
When the cats away..... ;)
Speaking of cats are you taking Fluff-Fluff and Pinky with you. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Big Muddy
09-24-2014, 08:31 AM
Headed out for a few days to plant 900 lbs. of seed .... :D

Dang, don't you think you've "planted" enough of your "seeds"???....half the population of Thailand is already little chubby white kids, running around with cats on their shoulders, trying to sell sheeit on ebay ;)

Thumper
09-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Just got checked in and had the grand tour. We're thinkin' maybe Lynn's boss called ahead and set us up. We have a top floor corner room with a full view of the city. Very nice.

http://c0056904.cdn2.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/22087.jpg

Gettin' ready to head out for a bite to eat. This should be interesting ... Korean tacos! Sounds a bit strange, but it gets rave reviews.

Tomas Lee is a well-seasoned executive chef, having cooked for one of the top Atlanta area restaurant groups, Buckhead Life, from 1990 to 2002. From there, Tomas was the proprietor and head chef at his own spot in Norcross, GA, a close suburb of Atlanta, appropriately named “Tomas”. He provided locals with French-American cuisine inspired from his early work with top chefs in New York while going to school at The Culinary Institute of America.

Eager to incorporate his own Korean-American heritage, Tomas sought to bring the taco truck craze to the East Coast by opening Hankook Taqueria on Atlanta’s West side near the Georgia Tech campus. Combining traditional Korean meats and spices with the easy-to-eat style of Mexican tacos and burritos, visitors find the fusion unique and extremely tasty.

I know what I'm having!!! :D

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Mf433spTXWM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Big Muddy
09-24-2014, 08:43 PM
Hey, Thump, enjoy yourself, buddy....you and Lynn deserve it !!!!!