PDA

View Full Version : I lost...again

Bwana
09-24-2014, 02:53 PM
From the time we got married my wife wanted a dog. Being allergic to them plus living in town provided good reasons not to get a dog. Then we moved onto a couple of acres plus she had the kids pushing the issue which meant after 14 years of holding the dog issue at bay, we got a dog. In spite of my lack of dog training ability Dixie became a GREAT dog and more then we could have hoped for.3689

1.5 years ago my wife and daughter started asking about getting a puppy. NO WAY! I explained why two dogs were a bad idea, blah, blah, blah. They agreed, so problem solved, right? Wrong. This past Sunday my wife and a friend made a run into SD and came back with this little turd that my daughter named Nellie.

Have to admit she is cute and all but TWO dogs?!?!? For what it's worth, Dixie isn't very impressed either.

Not sure if the girls talked to her about the situation or not but for some reason the little fur ball has turned into my shadow. Oh well, time to try and make the best of it

Sunshine
09-24-2014, 04:29 PM
Lol take lots of allergic meds and have fun potty training!!! :D
Looks cute.

BarryBobPosthole
09-24-2014, 04:53 PM
I have stuff that has tooth prints from when my very first springer was a puppy and that was about four generations ago. Pretty soon, you get to where you just don't worry about it.

BKB