PDA

View Full Version : Les Miles needs a hoe handle up side his day'um haid.....

Big Muddy
09-24-2014, 09:18 PM
He's a pathetic little man!!!....Monday night, the little prick was watching the game film of his loss to my Dawgs....he didn't like one of the plays, where our center, Dillon Day, leaped over, to avoid, a big pile of players on the ground, and accidently stepped in the stomach of an LSU player, who actually rolled over, exposing his belly, just as Day came down with his foot....ref was standing three feet away, saw it, and never threw a flag.

So, Less picks up the phone, and calls the SEC commissioner, Mike Slive, to pizz and moan about the "intentional" stomping of his player....this morning, Mike Slime, as we call him, suspended Dillon Day for the entire TAM game.

I assure you, if LSU had won that game, you'd never heard a word outta Less Miles....the little sheeit-azz bastage and Slime have opened a can of worms, pulling that crap....from now on, I hope every losing team calls Slime, to file some kind of b/s complaint....and, from Slime's past performance, if he doesn't like the winning team or coach, he's gonna suspend somebody.