PDA

View Full Version : Crazy peaceful Muslims.....

Buckrub
09-26-2014, 04:35 PM
......are beheading people in Oklahoma now.

LW
09-26-2014, 06:32 PM
Good thing that a good guy had a gun.

Big Muddy
09-26-2014, 07:14 PM
Yep, but too bad he didn't empty the magazine on that piece of sheeit.

Let me get this straight....an unprovoked black guy beheads a white lady, and stabs another one, nearly to death, in broad daylight....something is missing here....oh yeah, the totally "non-racist" Al Sharpdick and Jesse Hairlip....if the races were reversed in this situation, they would already be in Oklahoma, stirring up as much discontent, as possible....just day'um.

Buckrub
09-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Goose
Sauce
Ganders

Captain
09-26-2014, 08:52 PM
There are NO words...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sunshine
09-26-2014, 09:48 PM
:(

LJ3
09-26-2014, 11:44 PM
I'm with cap'n in this one. I have no words

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Its freakin' bizarre is what it is.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-27-2014, 05:08 AM
Mama always said, "You can't out grow crazy."

DeputyDog
09-27-2014, 07:45 AM
Didn't OK have a flap a few years back about companies being able to prevent employees from having firearms anywhere on company property? Sounds like it was a good thing that someone had one in this case.

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Yes, we did! Some company, lumber company I think, search its employees cars and trucks and fired those who had weapons in them. Last I heard it stood up on appeal. There was a bill up in our legislature to correct it but it was sponsored by a Democrat and didn't go anywhere because of partisan politics.
BKB

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 08:54 AM
Sounds like the folks at that company were damn lucky that their CEO is a reserve police officer! That probably saved a whole bunch of lives right there. Islam has been in the news a lot lately here because of some real dumbass comments by some state senators. Its been good to hear the mullahs of their church here condemning this guy's actions. I think if more of them would speak up like that people might feel a bit better about them.

BKB

http://newsok.com/oklahoma-beheading-sheriff-calls-vaughan-foods-executive-a-hero/article/5345858

Fido
09-27-2014, 09:51 AM
Do you think that with all the terror activity this will end up in having a lot more people getting their CCW permits? I'm betting on it.

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 09:59 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if it did. I'd say that probably in Oklahoma just about everybody that should be carrying already is.

BKB

Buckrub
09-27-2014, 11:35 AM
I don't mean to be gruesome, but I've cleaned a lot of big game animals. How do you behead a human using a knife?

DeputyDog
09-27-2014, 12:36 PM
It's not quick or clean. I've seen videos from some of the drug cartels doing the same thing, although they usually use a chainsaw.

Big Muddy
09-27-2014, 12:45 PM
If you know where the joints are located, it's easy peasy....if you don't, it'll take you a while, but it's possible....being the slime ball muslim murderer that he is, he prolly had been taught, or he got on the internet, and studied it....also, working at that food processor plant, I imagine he had acquired some cutlery skills.

Day'um, how I wish the guy that shot him had better aim....right between the eyes woulda been sufficient....now, the state of Okla. is stuck with spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on his sorry azz, for medical care, food, housing, etc....maybe Bubba will be his bunkmate, and split him wide open.

Just an absolutely tragic and pathetic situation.