PDA

View Full Version : Non-believers Can't Boast

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 04:50 PM
That'd be you Bucky. Once Arkansas gets done taking care of the Ags, you just sit in the corner and keep nursing on your 3 win season prediction.

BKB

Captain
09-27-2014, 07:26 PM
That'd be you Bucky. Once Arkansas gets done taking care of the Ags, you just sit in the corner and keep nursing on your 3 win season prediction. BKB

Ah.... Say what???

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 07:33 PM
That was a heartbreaker. Whoever Arkansas's offensice coordinator is needs to be run out of town on a pole. That was a redongculous show of decision making on the coaching staff's part. Why change what they've never stopped the whole game? Stupid.

BKB

quercus alba
09-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Cheney should have been run out of town when he got off the bus. His philosophy is, find something that works then stop doing it. Play action killed them the whole game, so we stop it. Every throw in the second half was 3 yds short of the first down marker. Maybe a good junior high or peewee team has an opening for him

I hear bye is a nine point favorite next week

BarryBobPosthole
09-27-2014, 08:08 PM
I'm sorry, man. The Arkansas players deservedto win that game. They dominated aTm pretty much the first and last one and a half quarters and then inexplicably chamged their game plan.

There is no joy in Mudvill tonight.
BKB

Captain
09-27-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm sorry, man. The Arkansas players deservedto win that game. They dominated aTm pretty much the first and last one and a half quarters and then inexplicably chamged their game plan. There is no joy in Mudvill tonight. BKB

I love to decipher Posthole's post when he drinks and types... ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Buckrub
09-27-2014, 10:53 PM
Someday you'll understand.

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2014, 10:05 AM
I've reread it a dozen times and it makes perfect sense to me! The Hogs outplayed them the first one and a hlaf quarters and when they had a chance to put them away in the first half, they abandoned their game plan and went to a spread type deal that aTm sees every day in practice. When aTm stacked the box, they tried to run against them. And then went and did the exact same thing in the second half when they could have iced the game with their running game. Instead they stopped the clock with incomplete passes and gave them the ball back. I have a feeling that OC is a goner.

BKB

Buckrub
09-28-2014, 11:45 AM
That's what you don't understand.

The OC SHOULD be gone but he won't be. He may not even admit his mistakes. Either way the head coach will make excuses for him. I'll read it all when I get home Wednesday.

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2014, 01:23 PM
It sure seems like giving a TD up to the punter may have been part of the issue as well...

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2014, 01:49 PM
I may have missed something but I thought it was aTm that gave up the TD to the Arkie punter.

BKB

Buckrub
09-28-2014, 03:02 PM
That would be our Arkie Aussie Ambifooted punter.

And this corner is crowded btw.

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2014, 04:22 PM
My bad, I was watching the NCSU/FSU game and only caught the highlights.

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2014, 05:09 PM
There was also a no-call false atart on the TD play in OT that would have brought that touchdown back. Could have made the difference.

BKB

quercus alba
09-28-2014, 08:10 PM
I think the refs called a fair game, they missed many calls on both sides

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Can't disagree, but that particular one would have been a game changer.

BKB

quercus alba
09-28-2014, 10:45 PM
bottom line is they made plays when they had to and we didn't. Our play calling didn't help. Chaney is a doofus