PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Phole, remember your question about Ole Piss???....

Big Muddy
09-27-2014, 10:38 PM
If you watched any of this game, tonite, you got your answer....they shouldn't even be in the top 20....it was like watching two pee wee teams....actually, Memphis has a pretty good defense, but offense sucks.
Ole Piss won, but VERY sloppy....score was only 7-3 going into 4th qtr.....Memphis ran outta gas.
If they play like this, next week against Bama, they will get demolished....bwahahaha!!!

BarryBobPosthole
09-28-2014, 10:00 AM
I didn't watch it but it seems all of the pretenders get found out sooner or later. I have a feeling Florida State might be the biggest pretender of all. NC State gave them all they wanted and the Rapist looked pretty bad too.

BKB

Chicken Dinner
09-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Yeah, My Wolfpack hasn't stopped anybody on defense other than Presbyterian. But, they sure gave the 'Noles all they could handle yesterday.

Big Muddy
09-28-2014, 10:07 PM
Yeah, My Wolfpack hasn't stopped anybody on defense other than Presbyterian. But, they sure gave the 'Noles all they could handle yesterday.

ChickaDee, I watched the 2nd half of your Wolfpack game....I was rooting for ya'll to knock off the Crab Leg Crook. ;)