PDA

View Full Version : Liberal or Conservative?

HideHunter
10-02-2014, 11:04 AM
I just took one of those quizzes that mean nothing ( http://www.quiznatic.com/are-you-a-liberal-or-a-conservative/index2.html) but I was a little surprised and not displeased with the results. :happy By the way - I thought the questions had a decidedly liberal slant.

"You don't have party lines! You believe that solutions are more important than bias! You base your political ideology on reason. Your common sense solutions usually help you solve many problems."

Sunshine
10-02-2014, 11:19 AM
:)

Buckrub
10-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Idiot. You don't believe in anything that anyone else does. You are a big hit on Internet chat sites. You get most of your views during periods of severe constipation. Some of your views are not only illegal, but fatal. You like dogs a little bit.

HideHunter
10-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Idiot. You don't believe in anything that anyone else does. You are a big hit on Internet chat sites. You get most of your views during periods of severe constipation. Some of your views are not only illegal, but fatal. You like dogs a little bit.

:laughing rotflmao... and *that's* the reason I keep showing up here.. ;)

oh.. and hmmm.. they didn't as as many nice things about me as they did Sunny.. :dejection:

Thumper
10-02-2014, 12:12 PM
Hmmmm, pretty interesting actually and a bit of a surprise as it sums up my views perfectly.

Centrist views - You don't have party lines! You believe that solutions are more important than bias! You base your political ideology on reason. Your common sense solutions usually help you solve many problems.