PDA

View Full Version : Dang! On the road again!

Thumper
10-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Last week ... a night in Georgia, a night in Nashville, a night in Alabama and another night in Georgia where we met with Mr. Co9 and his lovely wife, Di. Got back home late Sunday night.

Leaving early tomorrow morning for the beach at Ft. Myers and will be back sometime Sunday.

Monday, I'll be headed for Orlando, spending the night there, then flying to Texas Tuesday morning for a meeting with three of my old spy buddies from the 'Nam days. Five days of tellin' lies and remembering stories of our youth. Myself (Signal Intelligence), one Special Forces Green Beret (Intel), one flew ARDF (Airborne Radio Direction Finding) Intel and the other was SigInt (Intel) in a northern province on the Mekong. We worked VERY closely together on the Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian and Burmese missions for over three years and although we've always stayed in touch and talk regularly, we still have plenty of reminiscing to do! Then I'll be flying back next week to arrive home sometime Sunday.

Ain't no dang moss growin' under my feet! ;)

Bwana
10-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Have a great time Thumper. Looking forward to any stories you can share as a result of the trip.

Does my heart good to see you getting out into the world again even if the trips aren't as far as you would like.

Buckrub
10-03-2014, 12:40 PM
Don't take a leak over me.

Thumper
10-03-2014, 06:14 PM
No prob. Bucky ... I plan on taking a dump over Conway. :D