PDA

View Full Version : Harold Reynolds is an idiot

Buckrub
10-03-2014, 09:55 PM
He doesn't think the Cardinals can do stuff without cheating. He has no clue. I doubt that the White Sox taught him how to play the game the right way. Dominant pitcher? Make him throw pitches, hang around, he'll fold. Then up the adrenaline, and go to town.

Stealing pitch signs my left butt cheek. What a goob.

Six outs to go, Dodgers can still do it. But the Cards are a formidable post season foe for anyone.

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2014, 10:03 PM
I told Julie that I thought Waino was going to plunk him when Puig came up. I think it was payback for their stupid shit the Dodgers do. There's no way he hits him accidently.

BKB

Buckrub
10-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Rosenthal shoulda plunked Reynolds. I thought he was smarter. What a jerk.

This was like watching a basketball game.

Kershaw might last longer against good teams if he'd cut his cute girly locks. (That's all I got, I ain't a good trash talker. I'm more of a strident observer).

BarryBobPosthole
10-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Roger Clements used to getvreally pissed when people would steal signs when he was pitching. He would literally drill the batter in the ribs if they continued to do it.

BKB

Buckrub
10-04-2014, 11:13 AM
For the record, I didn't say that Kershaw wasn't maybe tipping his pitches. That's a far, far cry from stealing signs. I simply think that the Cardinals understand the little nuances of the game, and don't just try and play "old men's softball".

And......I'm convinced, though I may not stay that way, that Grichuk is our new Right Fielder and Taveras is trade bait for a pitcher.......Siegrest is history next year, Motte is gone probably, and Garcia may never come back. Bourjous is probably also trade bait, Jay is just too consistent to let go of. Need to groom someone to step in for Holliday, and find a young up-and-coming catcher to watch Yadi's last 3 years.

This is NOT a team that I figured would go anywhere far. I figured 2nd in the Division, maybe 3rd. When Motte couldn't come back, and Garcia went down for the year, and Sieqrest showed he was a one-year fluke, and they stopped hitting, I figured it was "wait till next year". Still may be..........but I'm on their backs till they throw me off.

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2014, 01:07 PM
The season isn't over by a mile and you're already trading away players. I still don't understand why you want to fix something that ain't broke. A pennant last year wasn't good enough. Now apparently winning the division and going up 1-0 away against the NL Cy Young and MVP apparently isn't either. JEEZ. You'r like a lot of OU fans I know. You'd only be happy if they went 162-0. I say again. JEEZ.
And there is not a thng wrong with stealing signs. There'd be something wrong of they weren't trying to. Screw Reynolds. He was a has been when he was a player too. And a Moroner too boot. Who cares what he thinks? If LA doesn't like it, they can plink somebody and then we'll find out some things about respect.
BKB

Buckrub
10-04-2014, 01:50 PM
I was talking about the off season. I'm the GM and Manager. You're a Fan. It's ALL good enough, but it ain't perfect. Only by leaning into the wind will your sail work backwards and propel you to greatness. That's an old Slobbakian saying.