PDA

View Full Version : Dang Phole!!!...

Big Muddy
10-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Just walked back into the house, and ya'll are all tied up at 31.
Sending some vibes to yo Sooners.

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2014, 06:51 PM
The old time radio announcers would call this a donneybrook.

I'm not understanding why we've abandonded the runtye last three series. This is time to establish dominance at the line.

BKB

Big Muddy
10-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Tough loss for you, Phole....dang Frogs.

Buckrub
10-04-2014, 07:32 PM
2, 3, 4, 6, Who Do We Appreciate?

Underdogs!
Underdogs!
Yeah, yeah, yeah!

What a day. Ain't over.

BarryBobPosthole
10-04-2014, 07:38 PM
What I hate is we had the chance to win and didn't. Man, I'm glad that game is over. I was about tothrow up!

Congrats to those Frogs. Now we have to run the table to have a chance at winning the conference. The Big 12 has some good teams this year!

Buckrub
10-05-2014, 10:11 AM
I betcha you like the playoffs a LOT better now, huh? :)

Big Muddy
10-05-2014, 12:53 PM
Bucky, your Hogs have gotta real good chance to beat Bama, next week....Bama really sux, this year....they pretty much shot themselves in the foot, mainly with poor execution, penalties, and some sheeity play-calling by Lane Kiffen.

Ya'll got the home field advantage and had the week off to recuperate....all that said, I think ya'll got a fighting chance.

Heard thru the grapevine that the Bama players don't like Kiffen, at all....I still can't believe Saban hired the prick.

Buckrub
10-05-2014, 02:07 PM
Well, why not? I can. Pricks love pricks! Ask Thumper! (that was mean, and untrue, but dang it fit so well...............I'm so bad). Kiffin was a shocker. He's been a disaster everywhere he went. If you have to hire him in order to get his Dad to be DC, then fine, but that wasn't the case at Bama. I almost thought it was to groom Kiffy to be head coach when old man Saban leaves. But not even Alabama is that insane.

We shoot ourselves in the foot too. And we are not deep enough (yet). I think Bielema says some dumb stuff, and looks just like Curly Neal, but he is truly instilling discipline and a structure that we haven't had in.......well not in my memory, not even Broyles.

That said, I can't see us winning an SEC game. What I CAN see different than last year, is that we will not be embarrassed by any SEC team. We will compete. Next year if we don't start winning, then we can lament. But for now, folks are being patient because they see a structure that goes beyond W/L stuff.