PDA

View Full Version : Dang, Phole....

Big Muddy
10-18-2014, 10:46 PM
That was a tough Sooner loss....I hate it for that kid that missed the extra point.

quercus alba
10-18-2014, 11:55 PM
I'm not a Notre dame fan but FSU got the benefit of several questionable calls. I only wish that both could have lost

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2014, 09:15 AM
The Sooners obviously have some issues this year. I'm really starting to wonder if its the coaching. the talent certainly seems to be there. I'm not saying its time for a change yet, but damn, this is about the fifth game in the last few years where we just weren't prepared to play as it sounded like yesterday (Birddog and I were fishing and listened to part of it on the way home). Stoopsie has been wonderful for OU and I'm proud of the integrity in the program so it'd be hard to say he needs to go. But shit man, this is the friggin SOONERS!
BKB

Buckrub
10-19-2014, 06:23 PM
We're all so pleased to be able to make Niner and Tightline so ecstatic yesterday.

What a train wreck!

BarryBobPosthole
10-19-2014, 07:24 PM
We need to make some changes at coordinator and position coach level I think. With the O line we have we oughta be able to run 45 dive plays and be more successful than we are.

BKB