PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Len, Co9 and Foo

Thumper
10-20-2014, 10:53 AM
I'm up and running again, but we have major issues with our registration page.

I gots ta' run and won't be around for a few hours ... hope I'm still able to get in when I get back.

To make matters worse, Yahoo Mail is down today. I had seven sales on eBay last night and have to handle everything on my iPhone. Sure am glad I got the big one ... I'd have thrown that old one out the window by now. It was frustrating using fat fingers on a tiny screen!

Captain
10-20-2014, 11:18 AM
What am I Chicken salad. Worked with you yesterday for an hour. Put up the trouble post so Len, Conine and Foo could see it. Emailed Foo for you this morning.
I see how you gonna be. ;)

NSShadow {0, -1} color = {(null)}

Sunshine
10-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Lol

Thumper
10-20-2014, 11:54 AM
You too Cappy ... I was just thanking the non-technically challenged this time. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2014, 12:07 PM
So what happened to your computer again?

BKB

Captain
10-20-2014, 12:16 PM
pUMpHEAD happened
He prolly forgot what he changed his password too and the link to email it to him from the site was broken. So he could not get it.
I think he should let Sunny keep up with his password for him... ;)

thread_id

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2014, 12:21 PM
It sounds suspiciously like he may have cleared his cookie cache somehow.

Thump sex joke in 5....4...3....2...

BKB

Thumper
10-20-2014, 12:35 PM
I ordered a part through eBay and received an eMail that it was being shipped ... BUT they were shipping to my old business address (PO Box) that I haven't had for 10 years! I emailed them and got it corrected, but was curious as to where they came up with that address as I've ordered a bazillion things over the years and they always ship to my home address. I called PayPal and they informed my that was my OLD primary address and they would delete it on their end. They also informed me to dump my search history for some reason, which I did. After that, I could not get on here. I did NOT forget my password. This site simply would not recognize it and there is a glitch on the registration page that would not let me recover the password, change my password or even register as a new user. All other sites I use are working fine ... it just dumped me from this one for some reason.

Anyway, it's working now with the temporary password Foo sent me.

Gotta go ... hope I can get back on when I return. We definitely have a glitch someplace. I'm sure any newbie would just give up trying to register and move on.

LJ3
10-20-2014, 02:38 PM
I thought JB had the most valuable input... but Cap'n started all crying and what not so...

Welcome back Jimmy!