PDA

View Full Version : Just dropped in for a few ....

Thumper
10-20-2014, 11:55 AM
.... ... to see if there's anything here other than baseball and cooking threads going. ;)

My buddy just left, so I'm gonna shit, shower and shave, then meet Lynn for lunch. Looks like we'll do Olive Garden today as they're running a $5.00 lunch special for unlimited soup and salad ... plus my favorite ... BREADSTICKS! ;)

Can't pass up a deal like that. I don't know if it's a national deal or local, but you may want to check their website.

Later dufes!

Thumper
10-20-2014, 11:57 AM
Oh yeah ... I forgot to ask. Is anybody else here on Yahoo Mail? They were down on and off last night and have been down all day so far. What a mess. I had seven eBay sales last night and handling business on my iPhone ain't ideal ... plus payments have been super slow coming in. If people are on Yahoo and they're down, they can't pay. This double-sucks! :(

Big Skyz
10-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Sure I post a hunting pic and you don't even notice because you are so busy looking for baseball and cooking. :D

Sunshine
10-20-2014, 12:59 PM
I have yahoo mail.
I'm getting and sending mail with no problem on my iPhone.

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2014, 01:02 PM
and just because it's Thumper's thread, I'd just like to say that the generations old family bean recipe with a whole unpeeled onion thrown in to de-gauss the beans failed miserably. The windows in my house have been rattling all morning and it ain't from fracking oil wells.

BKB

LJ3
10-20-2014, 02:37 PM
a fissure is a fissure, regardless of where's it's occurring :)

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2014, 02:41 PM
I've definitely had to keep my phone on mute during conference calls today!

BKB

Thumper
10-20-2014, 03:40 PM
I have yahoo mail.
I'm getting and sending mail with no problem on my iPhone.

Yep Sunny ... like I said above, I get mail on my cell. I really don't know what the difference is, but if you go on the net and search something like "Yahoo eMail down" ... you'll get a bazillion hits. It seems to be worldwide ... but I don't know if it's just certain areas or what.

Mine was back up when I returned from lunch.

B/S ... yeah, I saw that and was going back to comment. I've had my hands full getting caught up on eBay with no eMail. Things are slowly getting back to normal. NICE speed goat!