PDA

View Full Version : Hey Thumper and Captain

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2014, 05:31 PM
Thought you'd like this.

BKB

http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/viking-treasure-hoard-of-over-100-items-found-in-scotland/article/408429

Captain
10-20-2014, 06:01 PM
Dang if that ain't neat. Reckon he squirreled back a piece of two before showing the rest off?
Thumper would have had that stuff up on eBay before the dirt dried off.... :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

BarryBobPosthole
10-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Hahahaha you and I think alike, Captain cause I was thinking I'd have one or two pieces in my sock drawer before I told anybody else about it. Assuming of course I EVER told anybody else about it.

BKB

Captain
10-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Hahahaha you and I think alike, Captain cause I was thinking I'd have one or two pieces in my sock drawer before I told anybody else about it. Assuming of course I EVER told anybody else about it. BKB

Check!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thumper
10-20-2014, 07:54 PM
Wow! I get emails from a treasure hunting group that sends stuff like this out. Europe is the hot spot for stuff like this because their history goes back so many years. I received a story like this a few months ago where a guy found a trove like this out in a farmers field. The field had been plowed and farmed for a bazillion years and nobody ever had a clue this stuff was just below the surface. That's cool!