PDA

View Full Version : Well, Bucky.....

Big Muddy
10-25-2014, 02:18 PM
Piggies found themselves, today.
UAB not a powerhouse, but it's still a big W.

quercus alba
10-25-2014, 05:45 PM
actually we found a team more pitiful than us. last W of the season

Buckrub
10-25-2014, 07:18 PM
UK is a football team.

We have to find two wins. No clue where they'll come from.

Every one has an A+ QB except us.

BarryBobPosthole
10-25-2014, 07:38 PM
You may as well give up, Eddie. I spent a good part of my life in Arkansas and their fans have always found a reason to piss and moan even after a victory. I don't know where that persecution complex comes from, but its true of about every Razorback fan I know. The cup is eternally half empty
BKB

Big Muddy
10-25-2014, 09:12 PM
Surely the Piggie fans cheered a little bit when their 6'5" 350 pound left guard, Treetop Tretola, threw that TD pass. ;)

Buckrub
10-25-2014, 11:04 PM
I never said a word about the game today. Great win.

And if you're an optimistic Razorback fan you're basically blind.

Future doesn't look too bad.

Buckrub
10-25-2014, 11:08 PM
And the glass was invisible and broken last year....and last week. If you liked that then I'd have to assume you're just not an honest observer.

BarryBobPosthole
10-25-2014, 11:53 PM
I just think a WPS is more appropriate than a 'we suck' after a hmecoming game like today. Pardon the shit out of me for liking it when they win.

BKB

quercus alba
10-26-2014, 12:55 AM
It's a hog thang

BarryBobPosthole
10-26-2014, 09:15 AM
I know it is. Arkansas has a good coach (finally) and is in a spot to really be good over the next few years, which is where the fans of a lot of teams would like to be. And I'll be rootin fer 'em.

WPS!

BKB

Buckrub
10-26-2014, 03:01 PM
Arkansas have had to settle for less in almost everything. Politics, education, salaries, and sports......for years. It grates on you after a while.

When you're 66, "just wait till next year" gets old fast. "Almost" satisfies many Hog pollyanna fans. But I'm weary of still celebrating 1964.

We did well against an inferior opponent. But we should have beat Alabama and aTm. ....should be 6-2. No valid reason not to be. And looking ahead, we have to beat two better teams to go to the Toilet Bowl. These are the best fans in America, and they deserve better.

I will watch every game, wear my hog stuff proudly always, call the hogs (I stood on a table at the Longhorn letter men's club at the Drum in Austin and did just that! You that big of a fan?), and follow rabidly.

But don't tell me that in the meantime while waiting on the never-coming "next year, that I can't loudly proclaim my need for WINS and better players, and soon!

Big Muddy
10-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Bucky, I hope you're not as upset, as this Ole Piss fan, after losing to LSU, yesterday....too bad her boyfriend is an LSU fan. ;)

"""Warning: no suitable for work."""

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZLe7Ce9P04#t=16

Chicken Dinner
10-26-2014, 07:22 PM
That's pathetic on so many levels.

Buckrub
10-26-2014, 08:19 PM
??

Looks like typical spoiled yuppie miss fan to me.

Big Muddy
10-27-2014, 08:46 AM
Yep, typical yuppie Ole Piss fan....you wouldn't believe the pissing and moaning from my Ole Piss friends....and, most of 'em are calling for their QB Bo Wallace to be benched, at least for the next game....for those of you that didn't see the last 9 seconds of the game.... it was 3rd down on the LSU 35, and coach Freese called for a short left sideline pass, or Wallace was to run it out of bounds to stop the clock to set up game-tying field goal....Wallace disobeyed, and threw into double-coverage on the goal line....pass intercepted---game over....Freese has already stated that Wallace disobeyed the coaches game plan.

I agree....if I was a coach, and my QB pulled a greedy hero stunt like that, he'd have splinters in his azz from riding the pine bench.

Buckrub
10-27-2014, 02:20 PM
That was crazy.

quercus alba
10-27-2014, 03:41 PM
right or wrong you don't throw one of your players under the bus. Coach should have nutted up and took the rap then dealt with Wallace privately. Shades of Houston Nutt

Buckrub
10-27-2014, 04:43 PM
Yes it was. Maybe that's the initial crack in the dam. Somehow, some way, we need to win a few games and the next four look bleak....

Big Muddy
10-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Bucky, to tell you the truth, I'm scared sheeitless about our game against the Hogs....more so, than our game at Bama, next week....we KNOW what to expect, playing in Tuscaloosa....however, if we don't play like we are capable of, the Hogs will beat us on our home field.
MS State football is a cinderella story, this year, and their success just boggles my mind....I just don't know if we can continue this level of play in the SEC West....every game from here on out will be murderous.

Buckrub
10-27-2014, 05:49 PM
You have what we don't.........a quality QB. He'll win it for you.

We're MUCH improved. If this, and that, and the other falls JUST right, sure..... we can beat anyone. But geez...........beating #1??? Nah. But you'll know we were there, I expect.

I am hoping to eke out a win against LSU and Mizzou. But the two Miss schools? Nah. It IS possible, though.

Talk to you on here Sunday morning early. We'll see!!!!