PDA

View Full Version : Well, that was interesting

Buckrub
10-31-2014, 05:17 PM
Just went to Walmart for a few things.

Came out pushing my cart. This ....... guy ........ started towards me. He had been leaning up against the building smoking. I stopped, turned and faced him. He kept coming.

He said, in broken English "Excuse me sir". Either that or "Get your hands up". I have no idea really. Whatever, however, you wanna disembowel me for that, go ahead......but I honestly don't know. He LOOKED like a thug. Sorry about that too, but I profile. Deal with it.

He said something else, in a rough tone.....and I said "BACK UP".. Loudly.

He got a snarl on his face and kept coming. I pointed my finger at him and said, VERY loudly "BACK UP NOW".

He kept coming, looking left and right to see who was watching. No one was.

I stuck my finger at him and YELLED "You BETTER back up NOW". And he kept coming.

I stopped, turned and faced him, and put my hand in my pants pocket.

At which time he remembered an appointment on the other side of town he was late for, and ran like a deer.......behind the building. Gone, poof.

In deference to Posthole, I will not mention that he was Hispanic.

Let the "He was probably just gonna give you a nice present" b/s begin! :)

Bwana
10-31-2014, 05:40 PM
You must be a trouble magnet Bucky, why does this sort of thing always happen to you?

Buckrub
10-31-2014, 05:47 PM
I'd have to guess from this guy..........that I wasn't close to the onliest one he'd approached today.

But.....it doesn't, any more than anyone else. I just openly admit it all.........most don't! :wavey

Thumper
10-31-2014, 06:15 PM
From your story, I don't know if he was a beggar or what, but I have ZERO tolerance for them if they have cigarettes. Have you ever priced a pack of frigging smokes lately? I figure if they can afford cigs, they can eat 'em. Same goes for that bottle of cheap wine they have hidden behind the trash can. If you want me to hand you money so you can run straight to the liquor store ... F-you!

Big Muddy
10-31-2014, 06:47 PM
I had the same thug-looking-type-guy do that to me at our local WMart, except, he said nothing, and kept moving toward me....he was doing, what looked like, sign language with his hands, then handed me a sign language card asking for a "donation" for him....anyone can pick those cards up, off the countertops, at the courthouse, restaurants, or many places.

To test him, I started doing some fake sign language movements with my hands....he looked dumb-founded, and turned and walked away at a brisk pace.

He either didn't know sign language, or I accidently gave him the sign for, "I'm fixing to shoot your azz." ;)