PDA

View Full Version : Most Dependable Cars

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 11:00 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/autosdecisionguide/22-most-dependable-cars-on-the-road/ss-BB8f5vi#image=8

Check out the CUV section, about number 3 or 4.

GMC Yukon
Chevy Tahoe
Toy Sequouia is third.

That's DEPENDABLE cars.

Course, I have my head in the sand, so I can't be right on this........... :)

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Big car.....Buick beats Avalon.

I love it.

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 11:02 AM
Trucks?

GMC
Chevy
Toyota THIRD

This is great. Course, I'm sure Mr. Curmudgeon will find a way to discredit the DATA............by telling about his personal experiences!

Oh wait......he can't do that, cause that's what I did, and he didn't allow that.

:laughing

Thumper
11-01-2014, 11:46 AM
Ha ha! I guess it depends on who does the survey, huh? BUT ... if you feel curmudgeonly today and want to argue ... there were 22 categories listed and I counted 7 winners from Toyota and 7 winners from GM. So we need a tie-breaker, right? Well, the way I see it ... they listed the GMC Sierra 1500 as a winner AND the GMC Sierra 2500 as a winner. Same truck, different weight category. Toyota doesn't even build a 3/4-ton, so throw the 2500 out. Now we're 7-to-6, Toyota. Now take the Camaro ... again, Toyota doesn't get into that "sporty-car" class and has no entry to compete against, so throw that category out. NOW, we can compare apples to apples instead of apples to oranges ... and the result is: Toyota 7 - General Motors 5.

You're welcome. :biggrin

Later dude. I'm shuttin' this confuser down and headed for the beach.

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 02:28 PM
You told me NO GMC products EVER are dependable in any way.

Your mouth!

So there! If you need to cheat to win, go for it!! :blob10

Thumper
11-01-2014, 02:53 PM
At the beach now ... you wouldn't believe the room we have ... Trump would even like it ... Huge 2-room suite right on the water ... corner room with wrap-around balcony, bay/marina on one side, Gulf on the other and the pool below us. Nice view from both rooms, 12th floor, ginormous flat screen in both rooms, two full baths. Wow ... and being a freebie, the price is right. Even gave us Champagne at check-in. Only downer was we were supposed to be here Friday through Monday, but Lynn decided to work yesterday. :(

Ummm, sorry ... too much of a distraction here ... where were we?

You told me NO GMC products EVER are dependable in any way.

I'd be willing to say I've never, ever said that and challenge you to find the quote anywhere. Now if you'd said Toyota is MORE dependable, I wouldn't argue with you. ;)

Now excuse me ... we have a full kitchen and Lynn just made some dip. Gonna sit here looking out over the water and wolf down some chips. I need to work on my girlish figure. ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2014, 03:43 PM
You and Trump are two peas in a pod.

BKB

Thumper
11-01-2014, 03:51 PM
That sir, was a bit harsh! :(

BarryBobPosthole
11-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Okay. He has a combover and you don't.

Better?

BKB

Thumper
11-01-2014, 04:04 PM
Ummm ... anybody ever call you a smart-ass before? ;)

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Sigh.