PDA

View Full Version : Told ya, QA and Buckney.....

Big Muddy
11-01-2014, 09:04 PM
MSU looking like a high school team in 1st half.
Nobody wins games with this many turnovers and dumb azz penalties.

I congratulate you on whipping our butts in the first half.

quercus alba
11-01-2014, 10:14 PM
If Brandon Allen is the answer at qb, then we're asking the wrong question

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Congrats, Ed.

Big Muddy
11-01-2014, 10:47 PM
That was the ugliest day'um State win I have ever witnessed.
Yeah, Prescott was playing with an injury, but our D sucked tonite....we did NOT deserve this win....the Hogs played a great game, especially on defense.

Buckrub
11-01-2014, 10:49 PM
Your D won the game for you.

Big Muddy
11-01-2014, 10:56 PM
Hahaha, yeah, on the last play of the game....the other 59 1/2 minutes, they sucked.

My other weekend bright spot----Ole Piss lost !!!!

quercus alba
11-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Maybe I should just quit watching football. And basketball. and baseball. and deer season. and fishing.

I think i'll just buy some yarn and a couple of knitting needles

Big Muddy
11-01-2014, 11:14 PM
You'll poke your eyes out. ;););)

quercus alba
11-01-2014, 11:23 PM
I wear glasses

Buckrub
11-02-2014, 10:06 AM
No bud.....not sure what game you were watching. But you held our running attack to 163 yards. No one has done that. Even then, one long play made most of that total. Without it, our mediocre passing game is toast.

You only needed to score 17 points to win, man. That's winning with your defense. We score only TEN points and you think your D wasn't huge all night?? Not sure why you think they played poorly, because they stuffed us all night long.

Clearly, though, we can only play 2 1/2 quarters a game. Every single dadgum game. Every time. We can play with anyone for 2 1/2 quarters. Then we unravel, shoot both feet off repeatedly and often, and have sad post game interviews.

Big Muddy
11-02-2014, 10:34 AM
Geez, okay, you win the debate ;)....State was fantastic on both off. and def., and stomped your azz !!! ;)

BarryBobPosthole
11-02-2014, 10:52 AM
I guess since you only beat them by seven, you must suck pretty badly considering how bad they are. Thats the message whether the Hogs win or lose. Its not about the Hogs Eddie, its about disrespecting their opponents.

Personally I thought both teams showed a lot of heart. And thecturning point was when that MSU QB put the team on his back in the third quarter even though he was so obviously hurt. That's a Heisman quality in anybody's book!

BKB

Buckrub
11-02-2014, 11:35 AM
What?

You could turn a pickle into a granite rock.

I said...........that MSU has a #1 Defense and Ed shouldn't be putting them down. We ran on everyone.......but not MSU. Not sure what message you get, but clearly, whatever I say is misinterpreted somehow. Whatever. Their offense speaks for itself.........331 yards passing and whatever else running. Prescott has a personal best day passing.......that's good offense. Without their turnovers, they win more easily. If all that adds up to dissing them, then one of us is a bit off somewhere.........

Big Muddy
11-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Well, all I gotta say is, "Go Blue Hose"....I'll be rooting for the Presbyterian Blue Hose to whip Ole Piss, next weekend....kick 'em, while they're down. ;)

And, State has homecoming next weekend....hope all the girls wear pretty dresses....UT Martin's QB is Dylan Farve, Brett's nephew and former MS State QB....he's a swoof little monkey and a good passer....he's gonna be up for State, and can give us some trouble.