PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone....

Captain
11-03-2014, 07:39 AM
Did anyone beside me hear Jeff Gordon call Brad Keselowski a dipshit on live TV?
I liked to rolled when Jeff said that.

Thumper
11-03-2014, 08:10 AM
Yep, I think the guy manning the "bleep-button" was a bit slow on the draw yesterday and I laughed my ass off when that slipped through! It will be interesting to see how things play out. Jeff VERY seldom loses his cool, but man-o-man, he was ready to kick some major butt yesterday! I loved it. I've always thought Keselowski was a little punk anyway.

Fido
11-03-2014, 08:27 AM
The next race is this saturday, ought tooo be a real barn burner!!!!!! Really don't know who the favorite tooo win the championship is. Anybody's guess! I'm pulling for Ryan Neuman.

Captain
11-03-2014, 08:28 AM
Yes and yes....
Even a non-race fan would have enjoyed watching the last of that race.

Captain
11-03-2014, 08:30 AM
Fido I'm leaning to Jeff as he is the only of Mr. H's drivers left. But if he can't win I'm with you on Ryan. Don't know him but he seems like a good guy.

Thumper
11-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Jeff was running away from the pack yesterday before that caution and really deserved the win. He worked hard for it. I still have no clue why he chose that outside lane for the restart though ... he must have felt really comfortable up there. I'll bet he regrets it today.

Captain
11-03-2014, 08:44 AM
Yep. I thought that lane choice was odd too.

Arty
11-03-2014, 08:56 AM
I am not so sure keslowski really did anything other than race. Looked like Jeff was coming down and didn't see him there. But that was one hell of an end to the race.
And the fighting at the end was awesome!
EVERYBODY was getting in on that!

Captain
11-03-2014, 09:02 AM
Keselowski was trying to make a hole where there was not one. He knows the grove tightens up coming out of the corner. If he had been where Jeff was he would not have expected anyone to been there either.
But it was all just racing and I enjoyed the fight and comments afterwards.

Thumper
11-03-2014, 09:11 AM
Two different driving styles. Jeff pretty much follows protocol and the unwritten rules of driver etiquette. Some of these young guns don't follow those "rules" and bully their way through. I guess I'm a hypocrite in a way ... I loved it when Earnhardt Sr. did that ... but that aggressiveness was always his style and expected of him. Plus, he earned his respect over the years .. these young "up and comers" need to pay their dues before pulling bonehead moves like that ... IMHO.

Jeff had a TON riding on this race and really needed it. He did a great job of staying out of trouble and was there to take the lead at the end. It almost worked out as planned.