PDA

View Full Version : Politicians

Buckrub
11-04-2014, 11:55 PM
Funny stuff...

The losing Gubernatorial candidate, during his concession speech........the lights went out. Seriously.

The winning Lt. Governor elect ranted for an hour about jobs, and Obamacare, and the economy and how he'll fix it. Fact: The Lt. Governor in Arkansas does absolutely nothing. In fact, the last one was thrown out of office on his ear about 8 months ago, and the office has been vacant ever since. No one has noticed.

Serious stuff:

Someone needs to drastically reform how we vote, and how they're counted, and when the results are allowed to be announced....SOON.

Big Muddy
11-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Well, it looks like either someone kept a closer eye on all the voting machines, today, or the "Ogimme-My-Check" voters decided not to vote, because the Dems. lost big time!!!

Yeah, I know most politicians are worthless, but I'm willing to take my chances with ANY party that will throttle down the idiots in the currrent administration.

I believe Americans have spoken VERY loudly, today, and said, "We are sick and tired of being trampled, under this administration, and we aren't taking it, any longer."

"""Nah, nah, nah, nah, hey, hey, hey Good-The-Hell-Goodbye!!!!!"""3894

Captain
11-05-2014, 06:22 AM
Amen and Amen! So well said I can't even add to it. In fact I might quote you.

Niner
11-05-2014, 07:22 AM
Don't you just know that wormy lil SOB is crying in his Cheerios this morning!!!
Gonna have to turn all of that power over to a lowly Republian.

I am sure that some of those "new rules" he put in place (like No Filibustering for example) are gonna come back and bite him in the butt. IF, IF, IF the Republicans can learn to play 1/2 as dirty as Harry does.

Buckrub
11-05-2014, 09:41 AM
In all seriousness, I've laughed every time I heard "The Republicans are shutting down government and are obstructionists". The only chamber that they controlled sent 387 bills to the Senate. The Constitution says that the Senate has to vote on bills sent by the House. Harry Reid is sitting on 387 bills and will not even let them come to a vote, even though he controlled the Senate (still does this morning) and could have voted them down. That's simple obstructionist politics, and it's not some cliche or agenda-driven drivel, it's real. The bills are on Tax Reform, Immigration Reform, Business regulation reform, all kinds of very important topics that Democrats CLAIM in words to want to discuss. But they won't do it. They are all talk, and the talk is even silly.

That very reason is why I know, realize totally, that there is never going to be compromise again. It's Win or Lose. Pick a side. Last night the Reds won. In two years, I suspect the Blues will win because of how they're positioned. And almost half of America voted Blue last night. The only landslide is in the total quantity of elections won by a small majority.

Fido
11-05-2014, 04:59 PM
I'd like toooooooooooo PISS in his cheerios!!!!!!!