PDA

View Full Version : Yadi

BarryBobPosthole
11-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Won his seventh consecutive Gold Glove. The haters are out in force. Especially the Brewers fans (who are actually Cubs fan in drag) who wanted Lucroy to win it. If it was a Gold Bat award maybe he should have. Otherwise STFU.

I still think Pudge and Yadi are better than Bench. I saw Pudge play a lot and he reminds me a lot of Yadi. They're about even I'd say. Yadi probably prevents more offense just by being Yadi than Pudge did.

And Posey ain't in the conversation IMO. And if the Pirettes don't resign Russell Martin they are nuts. The next HOF catcher IMO.

BKB

Buckrub
11-05-2014, 12:50 PM
Total agreement.

Egghead
11-05-2014, 12:59 PM
Won his seventh consecutive Gold Glove. The haters are out in force. Especially the Brewers fans (who are actually Cubs fan in drag) who wanted Lucroy to win it. If it was a Gold Bat award maybe he should have. Otherwise STFU.

I still think Pudge and Yadi are better than Bench. I saw Pudge play a lot and he reminds me a lot of Yadi. They're about even I'd say. Yadi probably prevents more offense just by being Yadi than Pudge did.

And Posey ain't in the conversation IMO. And if the Pirettes don't resign Russell Martin they are nuts. The next HOF catcher IMO.

BKB

Wha?

Chicken Dinner
11-05-2014, 01:30 PM
Eric, it's baseball thing. You wouldn't understand.