PDA

View Full Version : Today's football odds....day'um!!!!

Big Muddy
11-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Phole's Sooners over Baylor by 5 1/2 points.....Baylor ain't no slouch....Sooners gonna hafta play hard, but will win it.

Bucky's and QA's Hogs get to catch their breath and lick their wounds, with a bye, this weekend....Hogs are still a dang good team, in my opinion....put 'em in the SEC East, and they'd prolly be 6-3 or maybe even 7-2, now.

Bama over LSU by 6 1/2 points....this will be one of the few times I actually pull for LSU....we need Bama to get their 2nd loss, just in case they beat us on their home turf, next weekend.

Auburn over TAM by 23 1/2 points....TAM is sucking hind titty....playing at Auburn, Malzahn will crucify them, and run up the score....TAM will prolly lose by 40 points.

These are the outlandish blowout odds:

Ole Miss over Presbyterian by 51 points....no way....even Freese won't run up the score that much on a bunch of fellow Christian boys ;)....he'll let the waterboys play the second half.

Miss. State over UT Martin by 41 points....again, no way....Favre's at QB for UT Martin, and has a bone to pick with Mullens....I think we are gonna get tested, today.

In the other games:

The team to watch is KY....they are 10 point underdogs to GA....KY's QB is a one man wrecking crew....you GA boys are gonna get tested, today, too.

Fla. State over Virginia by 20 points....I hope this is the upset of the day....I hope VA knocks Famous Jameous's dick into the dirt!!! ;)

Chicken Dinner
11-08-2014, 04:35 PM
Dang, went into the kitchen to whip a batch of venison chili and OU was making a game of it. What the heck happened?

BarryBobPosthole
11-08-2014, 04:45 PM
I don't know what the problem is, CD. We are a better team than Baylor. We are a better team than any of the teams that have beaten us this year. Sorry to sound like a typical fan, but I gotta wonder if we need to make some coaching changes. Man, that's hard to say with a guy that's probably the best coach we've ever had at OU but the past fie or six years we haven't changed a thing on offense or defense and teams just know how to beat us.
Hard to watch.

They are still my team though!

BKB

Buckrub
11-08-2014, 05:32 PM
I think we're only a 3 point underdog this week.

Big Muddy
11-08-2014, 06:59 PM
Well, you GA boy's Dawgs played like beasts, today....congrats.

Day'um, Phole, I'm as disappointed, as you are on Sooners loss.

Ole Piss oughta be ashamed....ran up the score on those poor choir-boy Presbyterians.

Looks like TAM came to play at Auburn....TAM leading 35-17 at half....hope Malzahn is upset, big time.

Big Muddy
11-08-2014, 08:45 PM
OH MY GOODNESS !!!!
TAM whooped Malzahn's Aubbies, and on their home field!!!