PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To My Backyard

Big Skyz
11-11-2014, 10:35 AM
If ever any of you wondered what it's like to live in Montana or even visit here, check this out. This video captures what I see everyday and I never take it for granted.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9_x-pZw-NCo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thumper
11-11-2014, 11:13 AM
I've seen it in person ... amazing beauty. The amount of wildlife is what fascinated me even more.

BarryBobPosthole
11-11-2014, 11:16 AM
Montana is on my bucket list. Beautiful place.

Montana, Maine, Alaska, Washington, Idaho, and Oregon are the five I haven't been to. I plan to try to take care of four of those five in one trip some day.

BKB

Thumper
11-11-2014, 11:26 AM
It was only seven years ago that I finally hit my goal of hitting all 50 states. (including quite a few U.S. territories)

I've been to ALL the Southern Provinces of Canada and would really love to see the Northern Provinces, but I just don't see that happening.

I've always wanted to get a world map and mark every country I've visited, but for some reason I've never done it. Since my health problems kicked in, I think the thing I miss most is world travel. I'm determined to get to the point I can do it again ... I just don't know how long it's gonna take.

I had the pleasure of visiting Troy a few years ago and trust me, he lives in an unbelievably beautiful state.