PDA

View Full Version : Pulling For Harvck

BarryBobPosthole
11-15-2014, 12:44 PM
Pulling for the shit disturber Harvick to win the Chase this weekend. There's a lot to like about the way he races.

BKB

DeputyDog
11-15-2014, 01:30 PM
I'd like to see Newman win it. I'm pulling for him since he's an Indiana boy and a fellow Purdue alum. That and the fact that him wining the championship without winning a single race all year and only leading 41 total laps would send NASCAR into an absolute tizzy.

Fido
11-16-2014, 10:26 AM
Kevin would be the odds on toooo win it! Especially running Hendrick power. I to would like to see Ryan win it, he comes across as a real straight shooter kinda guy.All the Gibbs Yotas qualified up near the top which means Hamlin should be able to run good. The Penske fords always have run well this whole season. Should be a real barn burner race to watch!!!

Thumper
11-16-2014, 11:28 AM
Got my favorite ...l but I think this one will be too close to call. Should be a great race if all goes well.

BarryBobPosthole
11-16-2014, 12:49 PM
I'm probably more of a Smoke fan than a Harvick fan. i'd like to see Smoke's company win the championship this year. Its been a tough year for him.

BKB

Fido
11-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Got your wish Barry! And a fitting win it was as Kevin's car has been bad fast all year long! Glad tooo see Ryan run as good as he did which was quite an accomplishment being it was his first year at RCR.

Thumper
11-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Hey Fido! How did your season go? You gonna race next year?

Fido
11-17-2014, 12:19 PM
We did ok! Building a new motor, 421 with 23 degree heads, it will be our primary engine, the one we ran most of the season will be a back up, it's a 415 that makes 605HP. Tooo bad you missedthe race, finish was most exciting! Don't know what NASCAR will do too even up the field, right now it's a Hendrick Show!!!

Thumper
11-17-2014, 01:06 PM
Well, for one, they're gonna knock off about 150-175 HP for next year. There are gonna be a lot of rule changes. Looks like the road courses will have w/s wipers and rain tires! Here's an insight for next year.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HPBHOmhEAyI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>