PDA

View Full Version : I need some money

Buckrub
11-20-2014, 04:42 PM
I now will reveal, through tears, that Bill Cosby raped me when he was in town years ago.

BarryBobPosthole
11-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Deep in my heart, I think this is probably Joe Paterno's fault in some way.

BKB

Buckrub
11-20-2014, 05:03 PM
See? SEE?

This restores much of my faith in your omniscience.

Buckrub
11-21-2014, 08:41 AM
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/lou-ferrignos-wife-comes-forward-with-new-cosby-allegations/ar-BBeTUXm

I swear!

If this woman was 'emotionally scarred for life' because some guy kissed her in 1967, she is a zero!! There's only ONE reason to wait this long to whine about such silly stuff.

One woman said she woke up naked, and unclear what happened. SEVERAL TIMES OVER A COURSE OF TWO WEEKS. DUH!! Where are these crackshot reporters that know how to ask a question?

I don't know if he's guilty or not, but this whole thing smells to high heaven. Fifty years???????? For dozens of women????

Bah.

Captain
11-21-2014, 08:43 AM
Yea, I bet a lot of Wimmin' that dated Thump woke up with the same feeling...😛

Buckrub
11-21-2014, 08:47 AM
I dunno.

I somehow doubt very many women woke up nekkid with Thump for any reason..........unless he was a One Day Bath and Shower Remodeler and fell asleep on the job....which he'll probably claim he was. :clap

HideHunter
11-21-2014, 10:22 AM
Gal that was on this morning said, "He handed me two white pills and said, 'take these'. (possibly not a great idea) Next thing I remember, he was having sex with me." Possibly wasn't too upset because she stayed 3 weeks and then blackmailed him for thousands... Now that you mention it 'Rub.. I'm feeling a little "scarred" this morning. I think he may have "got" me too.

EDIT AND DISCLAIMER: Cos not Thump!

Thumper
11-21-2014, 04:47 PM
HEY!!! Sheeeesh, I try to lead a good, clean life and youse guys drag my good name through the gutter! :(